Scared of loosing you

'Lily breathe okay, your fine I'm here I've got you' Tom whispered into my ear. I cried even harder and hugged him slowly go out of my panic attack and was ready to talk to him.' I'm scared of losing you.' I whimpered.
' I don't know what I would do without you, especially when I have these panic attack and bad dreams' I cried even harder.
' what was your dream about? Talk to me?' tom questioned me
' I had a dream that my dad came back and was trying to hurt me again, but you were there to help me and stop him' I cried
' what is so bad about your dad for does he do?' tom questioned me again.
' When I was little, he had a really bad temper and after my mum died. He started to drink and started to hit me when he got too angry. That's why I have just had to leave and that's why I live by myself.' I answered
' oh my God Lily I'm so sorry that happened to you. Is there anything I can do?' Tom said getting all emotional.
' there's nothing you can do I'm away from him I'm not gonna see him ever again' I chuckled. I gave Thomas a big hug and kiss them. Then we went back out to the others who were just chatting on the couch. I sat down next to Maddie who comforted me and we had a chat.
'Lils did you have a panic attack again?' She said worriedly
' Yeah, but Tom helped' I said smiling. She nodded and hugged me.
' right guys, we better get ready cause our shows in three hours!' Bill shouted, and we all got up and went to our bedrooms to start getting ready. Me and Maddie wore the same, sparkly butterfly, top and different flares. I had denim flares and she had leather flares. They were both low waisted and made of asses look great. We brush our teeth then did our  make up and before we knew it we were out the door and on the bus ready to go to the stadium. I was nervously sat on Tom he was comforting me the whole ride. Maddie was sat next to Bill holding his hand. I could tell that Tom was very nervous, even though he has been doing, shows his whole life. I wondered why he was so nervous.
' Why are you so nervous Tom' I asked
' Because you're watching' he replied I giggled, and then we started making out. I turned around facing him and I was rocking back-and-forth on him. I hope this gave him some confidence. We were at the stadium. Everyone got off the bus, and there were no Fangirls, thank God. They were all round the front and we were
round the back we entered and the stadium was huge, the biggest Edom I ever seen in my whole life. They started practising and me and Maddie watched from the side cheering them on. After practising for a few hours, they came off stage and the crowd started to come in. Before we know, it was filled to the brim with girls, screaming a few hours past and the boys all round on started playing their first song which was a scream from their scream album. Me and Maddie were singing along from the side. I felt the happiest I have felt in a long time, and then all of a sudden the boys made an announcement and asked us to come on stage. I was so nervous because I didn't want people being rude or saying anything about me because I was too worried, about it. Me and Maddie held hands and ran on to the stage of the crowd, went wild and cheered us on. Tom put his hands around my waist and Bill put his  hand around Maddies waist.

The boys asked us to sing along with them, and we did the crowd was going wild and chanting our names, and then Tom got his microphone and said
' Lily, I've known you for about a month now and since the first day I met you I haven't stopped thinking about you and I would like if you wanted to be my girlfriend?' he shouted down the microphone. The crowd went wild.
' um..yyess' I shouted. I started bawling and couldn't hold back the tears no longer. I squeeze them tight and kiss before me and Maddie both ran off stage.
' I'm sort of waiting for Bill to ask me to be his girlfriend' Maddie said quietly
' The time will come don't worry, he's really into you I can tell' I said reassuring her
' I might ask him later tonight' she said excitedly and I squealed.