Happy ever after

I got out of bed and wobbled over to the door, Tom and the guys had left to go to a greeting and left me here. I guess they just thought it was for the better. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen for some cereal, I opened the cupboard and pulled out a bowl then walked over to the fridge and got the milk. I then opened a drawer and got some fruit loops out. I was 9 months pregnant and was due in two weeks, I was huge and the pregnancy had been going so well. Me and Tom still haven't decided on a name, we had thought about Lexi and Roxie but they weren't perfect.

I finally finished my cereal and walked over to the sink. I then felt something warm run down my leg, my heart started to pound. No, no not this not again. I was too frightened of the possibility's that I couldn't look down, I then heard the door click.
"Tom" my voice all shaking
"Omg Lilly, y your water broke!" Tom said as he rushed over to me. I sense of relief ran over me and I sighed. I then started to tear up, I turned around to Tom and bill who looked happier than ever.
"I..I thought it w..was" I started to cry
"No..No Lilly she's going to be perfect or he" Tom said as he gave me a hug. We both knew it would be a girl since we were both thinking of girl names.
"Let's get you to the hospital" bill butted in
We rushed to the car and got in, Tom slammed on the pedal and we sped to the hospital. The contractions where that bad but they were slowly getting worse. We reached the hospital and we quickly walked in, nurses rushed over to me and got me a wheelchair.

2 hours later

Bills POV
i was nervously sat in the waiting room my legs bounced with anxiety. A nurse came round the corner and started to walk up to me, I got up and look down at her.
"It was all successful do you want to go see the little girl" she smiled
I sighed in relief and she walked me to lils room. We got in and that's when I saw her, her beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes twinkled in the light. I walked over to Tom and gave him a hug, then walked to lily and held her hand.
"Do you want to hold her" she smiled
"Yes" I squealed as I very gently picked her up.
"What's her name" I asked as I looked into her big hazel eyes, she looked just like Tom.
"Emily"

"She's beautiful" I cried.

————-

That's the end of my love.... Sorry I haven't been active you guys must have been so impatient. But this have been my favourite book to write I love you all so much and don't forget to read my other book<333