What are they going to do

After about half an hour, Bill walked into the bathroom. His eyes were all red and puffy.
'Maddie come with me sweetheart' he said softly. Maddie started to get up and then out of the bathroom and followed Bill. I got out and picked up the test and put it in my pocket. I walked into the living room and saw the others talking.
'Tom'
'Yeah lily' he said looking concerned, I pulled the test from my pocket and showed him. He put his hand up to his mouth and sighed.
' what are they going to do' I asked and Tom shrugged his shoulders. Everyone was in disbelief.
'Shit this ain't good' Gustav said . I looked at him and shook my head.
'Georg your quiet is everything alright?' I asked
'Well what's going to happen to the band?' He replied. I was shocked.
'All your thinking about is the band!' I screamed
'Fuck you' he screamed back
'Oi watch it' Tom shouted at the both of us.
'Your as bad as each other' Gustav shouted. I stormed away and Tom followed me into the kitchen.
'Look I know that this morning had been crazy but everything is going to get okay' he said hugging me.
'I'm just scared for Bill and Maddie' I cried
'They will be fine' Tom said
'How, how do you know?' I questioned him
'Bill told me that no matter what he will be on her side and help her through anything' he said. I nodded and Maddie and Bill came walking out of there room.
'Lily come here' Maddie said and held her hand out. I walked over to her and gave her a big hug.
'So what are you guys going to do?' I asked them. They looked at each other and said
'We're going to keep it' I froze in my place. Maddie is now 23 and having a baby, her and bill have been seeing each other for almost 2 years and are having a baby!

Me and Tom hugged them both and Gustav and Georg came running in and congratulated them.
'Are you going to tell your parents Bill?' Georg asked
'Oh shit Tom what should I do mum will kill me and dad will be pissed' bill said worried
'What no they won't they love Maddie!' Tom said. I sighed and we all laughed about what had previously gone on.