Maddie

Your comments are so funny istg 😭
———————————————————————

It had been a rough few days and bill and Maddie had moved out. Maddie was being so off with me for no reason, I had left her multiple messages and calls but she never replied. I called bill to ask if she was fine but he said she was a bit off too. Mine and toms relationship seemed to have gotten better I guess, we did a lot more things together.

One night I got a call from bill,he was crying.
'Lily she's gone!'
'What who!' I shouted
'Maddie, she killed herself!' He cried. In the moment I felt crushed. What. The . Actual . Fuck! I just fell to the ground and couldn't control my tears, Tom ran to me but I couldn't here him all I could here was the echos of bills voice. Tom took my phone and started shouting down the line, I had snapped back into reality.
'What the fuck happened Bill!' He screamed
'She killed herself Tom' I whispered
'Oh shit' his voice cracked.
'We're coming over bill' Tom said before hanging up. I jumped up as Tom grabbed the car keys, we ran outside and jumped into the car.

We had arrived and bill was waiting outside, I jumped out the car and ran to bill.
'Where is she' I asked
'In the bathroom' he cried. Tom then grabbed bill and hugged him, I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. Her dead body was led on the floor, she had a bottle of pills in her hand. I turned on the shower and pulled her into it, I sat behind her as I stuck my fingers down her throat. Hoping that she would throw the pills up. I was trying for a good two minutes. She finally started to throw up and cough.
'Fuck Maddie what the fuck' I said as I cried into the back for her head
'Lily' she whispered
'Why Maddie why' I said as I grabbed her, pulling her closer.
'I can't do this anymore' she said. Her face was numb and still looked lifeless. I heard commotion out side the door, it was bill and Tom.
'Tom?'
'Lily' he said as he opened the door to see me and Maddie sat in the shower. His face dropped. You could see the pain in his eyes. Bill then ran in, and stopped when he saw us.
'Maddie oh my god' he said still crying
'Bill' she said with a smile he bent down and then picked her up. Her hair and clothes dripping wet, they then left the bathroom. I looked up at Tom who was smiling at me.
'Well done' he whispered as he walked over to me to help me up.
'I don't know what's gotten into her this isn't like Maddie.' I said. Tom shrugged and put his arm around me.

LATER THAT NIGHT
*TOMS POV*
'Lily can I take you somewhere' I asked scared of what she was going to say.
'Sure' she said with a smile, I smiled back with relief. I grabbed her hand and led her to the car. She got in then I shut the door and walked to my side, I put my hand into my Jean pocket. Good it was still there.
'So where are we going' she asked
'You will have to find out' I said with a grin.
After a ten minute drive we pulled up to the most beautiful beach, lily grabbed my hand and just stared into my eyes. She didn't say a word. I felt a bit uncomfortable with the silence.

'So' I cleared my throat 'follow me' I said as I got out the car and ran to the other side to open the door for lily.
'What a gentleman' she giggled. Are you turned on because I am? I grabbed her waist as we walked together. I had come here earlier and set up a few things, we approached the soft beige blanket I had led out and the fake candles where still dotted around the place. The basket still had the champagne and strawberries in it. My favourite.

Lily was just sat there in awe. She was so pretty it made me want to cry. I put my arm around her and squeezed her tightly, she was so precious to me.
——
Hours had gone by and I had built up enough courage to ask her. I reached down into my pocket and pulled out a black leather case.
'What's that?' Lily asked I didn't say a word
I got up on one knee, lilys hand flew over her mouth.
'Lily, will you marry me' I said my voice trembling with fear.
'Um umm Tom I-I'

                      TO BE CONTINUED