Boyfriend

We arrived back at the hotel and we were all so tired.
'Tom, Maddie is gonna ask bill to be her boyfriend tonight!' I squealed
'Whatt omg he will 100% say yes he is in love with her' Tom exclaimed. We laughed and then got ready for bed, it was 12:15. Tom and I were both struggling to sleep, then we heard bill scream and then Maddie screamed. We both jumped up and ran into there room.
'Omg are you guys alright' I said
'Yess me and my boyfriend are fine' Maddie shouted. I screamed and then hugged them both.

Me and Tom walked back to bed with relief that they were ok, it was now 1:25.When me and Tom were talk we could hear this squeaky sound and then a few moans. Me and Tom both looked at eachother and started laughing uncontrollably.
'I didn't know that they would be having sex!' Tom whispered
'What the first day they met they hooked up haha' I said as Tom looked shocked.Tom put his arms around me and squeezed me tightly then he pulled me on top of him, I sat up and started to rock back and forth. He shivered and I grew more horny but the second, I took off my top hand pulled his over his head. I led down onto his abs they were so hot and tense I knew that he was horny too. I got up and went into his wallet and pulled out a condom, I threw it at him and let him put it on. As he put the condom on I slid my shorts off then followed my thong. I went over to him and then sat straight on his dick, I started to ride. My heart was pounding out of my chest and into my throat. I let out a fat moan and continued rocking but faster now, Tom was trembling and grabbed my highs before flipping me on to the bottom. Our sweaty bodies were grinding and feeling amazing.

Tom moaned louder and louder in ever thrust, I knew someone heard us but I couldn't care less I was having the time of my life. We finished up and just cuddled for the rest of the night.