The Cursed Forest

"This curse will rip me apart, will cripple my heart, and will destroy myself. But my existence will explode to something that you can't even imagine."

You greed for power,

You crave justice,

You long for true love,

But you are a vampire now,
and
you are cursed.

"Sacrifice is the only way to lift the curse. Make the sacrifice, and the curse will be no more."

..............................................................

Hello everyone,

Jen this side and welcome to my new fan fiction 'THE CURSED FOREST'. It's a fantasy based story.

The Minerva forest, abundant with love and peace was home to mystical creatures. With the fight broke out between the strongest vampires, the god Rusiac cursed the whole breed of vampires.

But what about after thousands of years when a human turns into a vampire, he could get everything he wants now but the curse still exists. Half Human and Half Vampire how will they fight the war for power, love and justice against each other.

The main characters of 'The Cursed Forest' are,

1. Choi Yeonjun

2. Dr. Kim Taehyung

3. Dr. Choi Sohee

4. Leader Namjoon

5. Prince Sunghoon

6. Dr. Hwang Hyunjin

7. Dr. Park Micha

................................................................

Disclaimer

This story is a fan-fiction. There is no connection with reality, all the idols and actors portrayed here are just the characters for my story, just like actors for a kdrama. In no way I am trying to disrespect any members or anyone!

................................................................

Vote and Comment if you like it even a little bit! Let's go!!