47

Beomgyu barely could open his eyes, feeling his whole body aching. He tried to move but found himself being tied against a pole, realising he's in a dark basement.

"How did you end up here?" Beomgyu flinched hearing a voice in front of him, his eyebrows shooting up to headline in shock.

"Dr. Scoups? What are you doing here?" Beomgyu asked, getting confused seeing Scoups in a similar state as him.

"Taehyung killed Jennie." Scoups said sending Beomgyu in another shock, "And brought me here."

"Killed her?" Beomgyu could barely take in whatever is happening around.

"She came out of the trance and was of no use to him so he killed her, drank her blood in front of me..." Scoups swallowed harshly as tears sting in his eyes.

"I didn't bring you both here so that you could chit chat." They both flinched hearing the voice of Namjoon appearing in front of them, "Oh you woke up little spy."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes as Namjoon sat in front of him, grabbing his neck harshly.

"So much attitude in these Chois." Namjoon clenched his jaw hearing Beomgyu whince as he almost strangle him.

"I freaking hate them because Jin loved one." He smirked leaving Beomgyu to gasp for breath, "I should kill you. You are of no use but I don't know why I want to torture you."

"Don't do anything to him, please." Scoups begged, taking Namjoon's attention, "I beg you to leave the kid please."

Namjoon poked his tongue in his cheeks swiftly moving to Scoups, making his breath hitched.

"What do I get in return? Taehyung is really hungry upstairs." Namjoon whispered hoarsely, making Scoups feel the shivers down his spine, "He needs power, there is something special tomorrow night." He tilted his head, staring at Scoups.

"Dr. Scoups please be quiet." Beomgyu begged desperately trying to free himself

"Ignore that boy, you are smart Scoups if that is your name. Choose. Either it's that boy's life or yours." Namjoon sighs dramatically.

"Doctor please no..." Beomgyu cried but Scoups didn't break eye contact with Namjoon.

"I am good with my words, I won't kill both. Only one." Namjoon whispered.

"Leave Beomgyu." Scoups said, tears dropping out of his eyes.

"Alright doctor." Blood spurted from Scoups' neck as Namjoon's fangs sank deeper, his sadistic pleasure evident in the twisted grin that stretched across his face.

"NOO!" Beomgyu shouted bursting into tears watching the dreadful scene in front of him.

•••

At Choi house,

"Minosan's citizens remember what I want them to remember." Eunjae shared, putting down her cup of tea, "For them Namjoon and Taehyung are dangerous but the rest are eco friendly vampires."

"And where are those eco-friendly vampires?" Sunghoon asked

"Lord Jin asked me to not let them leave their houses, so they are with their families waiting for 91 days to get over. Yoongi did his magic so they won't bite their families..." Eunjae pursed her lips answering and looked at Sohee being completely lost in her phone.

"Yah Sohee! We are discussing important things and you are busy on your phone?" Eunjae nudges Sohee.

"Beomgyu isn't replying to me.. neither picking my call..." Sohee said looking at Eunjae, "It's not like him."