8

A while ago, 

Sunghoon and Yeonjun were carefully walking around the forest, alert and vigilant, their eyes scanning the forest for any sign of the mysterious presence.

Sunghoon had a feeling his rival was nearby and just wanted to be extra cautious. 

They both proceeded slowly, keeping an eye out for any signs of his presence, Yeonjun could see the terror on Sunghoon's face.

After becoming a vampire, Sunghoon has shared many things with Yeonjun, about the curse, and how Namjoon and he were at loggerhead but never the backstory. 

"Why are you so scared of Namjoon?" Yeonjun asked slowly, his face displaying a mixture of confusion and concern. Sunghoon's face was drawn in a frown, his eyes darting around.

"I am not scared Yeonjun, but... I just don't understand how he escaped out of that tree." Sunghoon licked his lip, sighing out, "Let's just find out where he is, okay?"

"We both have to be careful..." Yeonjun suddenly stopped as a blurred vision entered his mind. "Sunghoon, wait." Yeonjun held Sung hoon's shoulder as closed his eyes.

"What happened?" Sunghoon's brow furrowed as he became increasingly concerned looking back at Yeonjun with his closed squinted eyes as if he was being stuck in a trance, he wanted to reach out to Yeonjun but was helpless as what Yeonjun was experiencing seemed so complex and raw to even Sunghoon. 

Yeonjun was transfixed by the sight of a girl in the white coat. He felt her presence even though she was not there, his vision was still blurred, but he could make out the figure of the girl, her white coat and her long hair in a ponytail. He could see her standing there in shock, as if she had been watching him. Yeonjun tried to focus, and could make out her curious, yet innocent brown eyes, looking at him with a worried expression.
Soon he realized that she was not looking at him specifically, but - his blood - dried on the tree where he died and a dark figure with glowing eyes standing just behind her.

"There is a girl." Yeonjun grimaced in pain as he opened his eyes, panting heavily looking at Sunghoon.

"A girl?"

"She is at the place where I died... your tree... and I guess Namjoon is there too." Yeonjun's voice and expression was one of determined concentration, and he was breathing heavily as he looked back at Sunghoon who was shocked at seeing the ability of Yeonjun to see a vision but he shrugged it off and they both picked their pace towards the trees.

Right now,

"Long time no see my prince." Namjoon bit his bottom lip as stood up facing Sunghoon in arrogance.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and heard the whimper from the girl behind them and looked at her in worry.

Namjoon followed his gaze and then quickly turned his head to look at her, causing her to lose her balance.

"What the–"Just as Sohee was about to stumble and fall, a strong hand grabbed her securely around the waist, steadying her and preventing her from hitting the ground.

Sohee's heart raced as she looked up into the tall, strong figure, and saw the serious yet gentle expression on the man's face.

She felt as if, in that moment, time had frozen as her eyes met Yeonjun's. His gaze was so gentle and innocent, something she has never seen in her life before.

"Are you okay?" Yeonjun asked helping her stand.
His voice was so soft and gentle, just like the moonlight, Sohee stood up, pulling away from him slightly and nodded, her lips turning up into a gentle, soft smile.