51

At Yoongi house,

Outside Yoongi's guest room, Sohee tapped her fingers anxiously on the couch, her mind filled with worry for Yeonjun.

She was sitting alone outside while the Minerva team was inside the room.

"I'm going crazy with each passing second!" Sohee murmured, irritatedly pushing back her hair.

"Sohee."

"AH!" She flinched, screaming as felt a hand over her shoulder before calming down to see Yoongi standing behind. "Oh god you scared me."

Yoongi blinked in disbelief as watched her slowly getting up, "This was left for me to hear in this eternity of life. That a healer scared someone." He whispered to himself taking a deep breath.

"How is Yeonjun?" Sohee asked gulping down nervously,

Yoongi's eyes flickered downward, a silent struggle evident as he fought to restrain the words pushing to escape.

"Why are you not saying anything... is something wrong?" Sohee asked, her heart racing in fear.

"You and Yeonjun are not soulmates anymore. The connection broke down when he killed his human self." Sohee took a deep breath as Yoongi shared, nodding to herself,

"Kind of thought that..." She chuckled weakly as wiped a single tear rolling down her cheek, "And other?"

Yoongi's eyes softened seeing Sohee but nevertheless he took a deep breath, keeping a hold of himself.

"He is fearing he has no longer control over his bloodlust. He has emptied half of my blood bank just now." Yoongi licked his lips sharing,

"But he was fine before...?" Sohee asked in confusion,

"We all think the reason Yeonjun had better self control in him before was because of his half human side and since that shed off he thinks he will lose it and attack someone like he did to you... so he wants to be in isolation, away from any humans...especially you." Yoongi said, meeting Sohee's shocked gaze.

"So like he'll be in a quarantine?" Sohee asked gulping down, "For how long?"

"He has decided to continue all this Taehyung-Naera things back in the Minerva forest where they are too. No one from Minosan will get hurt too, like they were getting so far. He will live in Sunghoon's palace as he was living before coming out..."

"Alone?" Sohee asked in disbelief,

"Sunghoon and Eunjae will be living there with him, Jin probably too and I will occasionally go to give them blood..." Yoongi shared, clearing his throat in hesitation.

"And I..."

"No. You can't, Sohee." Yoongi shook his head, interrupting Sohee before she could complete her question. "You can't see or meet him... any longer..."

"Not even one last time?" Sohee pleaded, feeling her heart clutching in pain.

"Sohee... I'm sorry." Yoongi closed his eyes, sighing heavily with a burdened heart. "He is doing this to protect you..."

"Yeonjun is more afraid right now, that he might hurt you or even worse... he'll lose you." Yoongi shared softly, "And being afraid will only weaken him... he doesn't need that right now."

Suppressing her frustration and emotional turmoil, Sohee took a deep breath and approached the door.

"Sohee, no..."

"I am not entering inside... I respect his decision, and I know it's harder for him than it is for me." Sohee stuttered with her brittle voice,