29

"This house is looking so depressing with only mom and dad here... didn't even get a glimpse of Yeonjun today..." Sohee whined, putting down the plates on the dining table, to Soobin who gulped as silently helped her.

"If I don't see his face for one day my day isn't complete... Where is he?" Sohee looked at Soobin who licked his lips nervously ignoring her.

"Put the plates properly." Hana ordered, sitting on the couch and looking over the siblings.

Sohee stared at Soobin who was avoiding her the whole time since she returned from the hospital.

"Yah, why are you not looking at me!" Sohee gave Soobin a gentle nudge, causing him to flinch and turn around abruptly. He quickly scurried away, as if he had seen a ghost, and quickly headed back to the kitchen.

"Don't talk, it's dinner time not gossiping time." Hana shouted glaring at Sohee who nodded before looking at Soobin confused.

"What happened to him..." She pouted, getting confused and looked at Hana, "Done, call dad."

As Hana walked towards the dining table, she scanned the table carefully. Sohee, seeing this, rolled her eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

"Don't you trust me even in thi..."

"Only 4 plates? Your tenants won't eat?" Hana squinted suspiciously at Sohee who was startled and wide-eyed in response.

"Uhh... they..."

"They are not home, mom, went for a photoshoot." Soobin suddenly answered and Hana nodded, taking her seat.

Sohee pulls Soobin by his shirt who kept on smiling at Hana.

"Why didn't you tell me that when I asked you before?" Sohee asked, whispering carefully.

"Mom let me bring food from the kitchen!" Soobin rushes back to the kitchen leaving Sohee dumbfounded.

"Has he lost his mind!" Sohee scoffed, shaking her head in disbelief as seated herself and disappointingly looking over the guest room.

•••

Sunghoon stepped into the Celine Studio, his gaze filled with awe.

"NEVER IN MY LIFE I IMAGINED SOMETHING LIKE THIS EXIST." Sunghoon covered his mouth in complete adoration.

Yeonjun stepped inside, following excited Sunghoon, his eyes wide in wonderment. Everywhere he looked, he saw bustling activity - cameramen adjusting their equipment, makeup artists scurrying around, set pieces being moved into place. He could feel the energy of the room.

The studio was incredibly luxurious and well-designed, with high ceilings, exquisite furniture, and a vast array of cameras and lighting equipment. It was the perfect place for a professional photoshoot, with everything needed to create stunning images.

"Hello sir, let me take you to the changing room." Yeonjun looked at his side, seeing a staff member with a warm, friendly smile on her face politely addressing him.

Sir? He never heard Mr. Yeonjun in his life before.

"Okay..." Yeonjun nodded bowing, a little smile.

"Yeonjun! Yeonjun! My Yeonjun is here!" Suddenly both the vampires turned around hearing Taehyun excited voice.

"Now you see how our models are going to feel conscious." Taehyun pokes at Yeonjun, teasing him.

"I am not sure about it..." Yeonjun laughed awkwardly escaping from Taehyun tickling.

"You kidding... well not gonna start again just go and get ready. We need to finish the shoot before it's late at night. Did you hear about the attacks in Minosan, jeezz!!" Taehyun dramatically said in a single breath.