Facts by Jen

These are some facts I remember while writing, if interested can read!! Otherwise I know where you all are actually interested

1) Yeonjun's character first was intended to be of playboy and bad boy type but then I felt almost all vampires are shown like that and I wanted him to have a huge character development and change.

So, he was shown as weak, vulnerable and lonely, hesitating to convey or show any feelings of his own.

Becoming a vampire, I tried to show how even if you have powers you can't be happy like how Yeonjun didn't wanted to live in the beginning because he had that emptiness inside him.

But he turned into this confident person that had his strong aura, and command over his life which initially wasn't.

2) Sohee, was the character that showed no matter how badly you fail or how badly the world is against you, you can still rise and show what you are.

Her character was inspired by Doctor's Romantic Cha Eunjae, and I took actress Lee Sung Kyung as the female lead too.

3) Taehyung's character is the evilest to exist because he literally doesn't love. He only wanted power in his hand, and because of that after becoming a vampire his thirst grew up.

I only thought of Kim Taehyung as the negative lead because damn his psycho aura is something else.

4) At first Namjoon was going to be at Yeonjun's side helping him as vampire guru but then I saw Sunghoon. And rest is the history.

5) Enhypen vampires concert is bloody sexy! Sorry innerfeeling again.

6) Eunjae/Eunchae, with Soobin or Sunghoon? And TRUST ME I was hella confused.

But then the endgame, for this life, Soobin and Eunchae. Why? Because not every time you end up with your first love.

7) The soulmate theory used in my story, shows how strong a bond is between them but also not for everyone.

Yeonjun and Sohee, soulmates and got together.

Eunchae and Sunghoon's soulmates but in this life they are not together but just friends now.

Taehyung and Jimin, soulmates who didn't even give a damn for each other. Showing soulmates cannot know each other too.

Namjoon and Naera, soulmates with bad luck.

8) Yoongi's character was literally just a special appearance but he became one of the main characters.

9) I was going to kill Sohee initially, and let Yeonjun suffer but as a reader I realized if a character is suffering throughout the story it deserves to have a closure that satisfies him and readers too.

With Sohee gone, Yeonjun would have lived his life for sure but what happened with him in the beginning would have happened again, so what is the use?

10) One of the main things I wanted to show was one sided love.

Of Yeonjun, the biggest one sided love- that was actually friendship which he didn't realise until his love of his life came.
That happens, Yeonjun in the beginning didn't had anyone and seeing Micha's care he took is as love.
With Sohee, he had Sunghoon, he had other people like Yoongi, Beomgyu and Soobin to care for him but still his heart fell for Sohee.

That was the major difference.

One sided love of Sohee, she did not expected anything and always respected Yeonjuns decision but eventually being destined together her one sided love became her vampire fairy tale.

One sided love of Sunghoon, boy he loved his Eunjae Chae but seeing she doesn't love him anymore because his Eunjae Chae died and this was Kang Eunchae he accepted his fate.

11) Jin and Hoseok! Literally show stopper ><
Jin's character hats off was one of my favourites because people actually hate and blame god for everything.
He irritated everyone with his decision but ended up satisfying everyone's wishes BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

God is perfect but since Jin had humanly feeling with his human family he was shown a little imperfect.

And Hoseok, well. God of Death, responsible for killing so many ladies. I LOVEDDD HIM!

12) My favourite characters to write were- Hoseok, Sohee, Eunchae, Naera and how can I forget Taehyun (literally representing my inner feelings for Yeonjun)

13) My favourite characters in this story are Sunghoon and Yeonjun. What about you???

14) Sohee's name was before Hayun. But then the name Sohee is prettier and went good with Yeonjun.

15) Initially Sohee was going to be Jungkook's sister but then Soobin. Both rabbits ><><><

[This author is brain freezes for few days, so might forgot some more facts so will keep on adding if remember anytime soon.]