Epilogue: The End

On the chilly morning of thanksgiving day, Yeonjun stood peacefully in his Minosan apartment and brewed a pot of coffee in the kitchen.

He smiled softly as the aroma filled the air, a comforting presence in the stillness.

Pouring himself a cup, he took a moment to savor the sip.

"I am indeed very good woah!" A delighted expression spread across his face as he savored the taste, his brows furrowing slightly in pleasure.

"Didn't I tell you?" Sohee's voice whispered from behind, her arms enveloping Yeonjun's waist as she nestled her cheek against his neck. "You're the best!"

Her lips pressed gently against his skin, as she gazed at him with a loving smile.

Yeonjun felt his heart flutter as he turned around to see Sohee, his hand gently caressing her face.

"Want to drink some?" He asked softly,

"I can't.. I mean noo..." Sohee shook her head as fiddled with the hem of Yeonjun's shirt shyly.

"Sohee saying no to coffee, strange, huh?" he said, poking her nose.

"By the way why are you dressed like that, where are we going?" He chuckled, puzzled, seeing Sohee in joggers and a sweatshirt.

"We're both going somewhere! Go and put on something comfy, like for jogging!" Sohee said, excitement bubbling in her voice as she bounced on the spot.

"Where to??" He asked, chuckling, still confused, as he followed her out of the kitchen.

"I couldn't fulfill one of your wishes during those 91 days, and it's been bothering me... so now's the time. Months later, but better late than never." Sohee chuckled, leaving him intrigued.

Yeonjun's eyes were covered by a blindfold as Sohee guided him carefully.

"Sohee-ya, where are you taking me?" Yeonjun asked, a smile evident in his voice.

"Just wait a second, Yeonjun!" Sohee giggled as they reached their destination.

Yeonjun sensed the familiar atmosphere around him, his curiosity piqued.

Finally, Sohee removed the blindfold, and Yeonjun squinted as sunlight flooded his vision.

Chuckling, he scoffed at the sight of the football stadium before him.

"WE'RE GOING TO PLAY FOOTBALL TODAY!!!" Sohee announced excitedly, and Yeonjun looked at her in surprise, his grin widening.

"Football?"

"Hmm! Remember how you wanted to win a match, and I suggested we all play football? But we never got the chance... So today, on the occasion of Thanksgiving, we're going to play football!" Sohee clapped her hands, sharing her excitement with Yeonjun, who couldn't contain his own joy.

"Player at your service!" Sunghoon's voice chimed in as he saluted, approaching him.

"Woah, you in?" Yeonjun gasped, surprised to see Sunghoon.

"Them too." Sohee nudged Yeonjun to look in the other direction, where their friends- doctors, healers, angels and psychics also arriving.

Yoongi, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai, Yoongi, Scoups, Eunchae, Soobin and Micha coming towards them.

"So, we don't have 22 players to divide into 10, so it'll be 5 vs 5. Okay!" Sohee shouted, standing in the middle.

"Leaders will be decided by Dr. Yoongi!" Sohee said, pointing at Yoongi, who sighed in disbelief.