26

Sohee walks around the trauma center, her hands resting in her white coat which she changed into a while ago.

"Sohee!" Hearing a familiar voice, Sohee turned around and smiled lightly seeing Dr. Naera there.

"Good evening Dr. Naera." She bowed to her senior who smiled nodding.

"Good evening dear, I heard from Jihyo about your surgery... congratulations!" Naera patted Sohee's shoulder praising her.

"Thank you..." Sohee pursed her lips modestly and then looked at Naera confused, "What are you doing here... weren't you supposed to be at the head hospital..."

"I am, but I wanted to meet my students... I already met Beomgyu and Hyunjin. Only you were left." Naera said smiling at Sohee who opened her mouth nodding.

"Oh, I wished to hear it from Dr. Jihyo too instead of her 'didn't expect to see you still in white coat'" Naera chuckled seeing Sohee imitating Jihyo.

"I am indeed lucky to have Dr. Jihyo and Scoups in my life." Sohee sighed, clicked her tongue, and smiled as she looked at Naera.

"Why are you so lucky Sohee?" Sohee almost jumped up on her spot hearing Scoups voice from behind.

"Sir! Don't scare me like that, my heart is fragile." Sohee said, putting her hand on her chest dramatically.

Scoups shook his head, sighing out and looked at Naera.

"Dr. Naera, there is a patient with a brain hemorrhage... Can you please check him. He is there..." Scoups pointed in the right direction and Naera nodded before looking at Sohee.

"See you soon." Naera said and Sohee blinked as nodded unconsciously confused.

"Sohee, why are you here?" Sohee looked at Scoups at his question and squinted her eyes laughing awkwardly.

"Uhmm... Actually..." Scoups pinched his nose bridge as Sohee continued to search for an answer.

"Okay, leave it. If you are here, assist me for an operation... There is one in half an hour of a patient with rib fracture and internal bleeding." Scoups said and Sohee closed her fist building her courage.

"Sure Dr. Scoups... I'll do my best!" Sohee said, saluting Scoups, surprising him with her extra energy.

"It'll be a surgery Sohee, not a fight in a war." Scoups scoffed as walked past Sohee who let out a deep breath ignoring him.

"Does it cost for my mentors to talk to me a little sweetly?" Sohee rolled her eyes as was about to go to get changed when saw tensed Yoongi stitching up a patient.

"Dr. Yoongi!" Sohee cheerfully called out to Yoongi as she playfully poked his shoulder. Yoongi tiredly turned around, seeing Sohee's smile, his eyes twitching in pain as Sunghoon's words echoed in his mind.

"So that just how Naera sacrificed herself for Namjoon to become strongest, Sohee could do the same in future for Yeonjun, once they both are in love with each other. That's why they need to get along."

Sohee's eyes flickered innocently at Yoongi, confused by his worried expression.

"What happened, Dr. Yoongi..." Sohee asked, puckering her lips as Yoongi took a deep breath before sighing out.

"Nothing... just hating the fact how this world has to act according to god and not us." Yoongi said sniffing as took out his gloves.

Sohee blinked, along with the patient at Yoongi's sudden deep words.

"Anyways..." Sohee clears her throat as follows Yoongi towards the reception area, "I was wondering if there is any way this Lord Jin's curse could break... and Yeonjun become human again. Like after he finishes Taehyung and Namjoon..." Sohee asked curiously and Yoongi looked at her, frowning his eyebrows.