9

"Prince Sunghoon is here." Yoongi smiled, feeling the presence of his prince in the hospital and got up from his chair to go and look for him.

Suddenly, Yoongi's attention was taken as the door to his cabin opened while he was donning his white coat.

"Can't you just knock?" Yoongi frowned, knitting his eyebrows in irritation but his eyes softened as he saw Sunghoon standing there with a calm smile on his face.

"Living with humans has really changed you, my healer." Sunghoon chuckled as saw the amused expression on Yoongi's face.

"You are really back!" The smile on Yoongi's face widened as his eyes crinkled in delightment and he rushed to hug Sunghoon.

"Yes, finally." Sunghoon chimed, hugging Yoongi back.

"I didn't know you survived the Minerva war, Yoongi." He stepped back, keeping his hands on his shoulder, and looked at him with a mixture of curiosity and surprise. Yoongi sighed, adjusting the spectacles on his nose.

"Before Namjoon could come and kill me after he killed my family..." Taking a deep breath as the memory of Namjoon ruthlessly killing his wife came to his mind, "... Lord Jin came to me."

"Lord Jin?" Sunghoon tilted his head as continued listening.

"Yes, he was deeply affected by how Namjoon and you destroyed his forest... and he didn't wanted any more innocent humans to get affected so he helped me escape out of there so that I could use my powers of healing and protect humans." Yoongi explained.

"Lord Jin always has been cunning." Sunghoon muttered under his breath, "He helped you escape so that you could protect his human lover right?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrow inquisitively, while Yoongi gasped in surprise and quickly glanced around, conveying his answer to Sunghoon without saying a word.

"I knew it! I knew that Lord Jin was involved with a human girl." Sunghoon laughed to himself, enjoying his guess from 1000 years ago to be right.

Yoongi shook his head, finding it better to not spill anything. Then he turned to Sunghon to get his answer.

"You tell Prince, how your soul escaped the tree? Did something against time happen?" Yoongi asked with a look of curiosity on his face, and Sunghoon straightened himself with a sudden realization as he remembered Yeonjun.

"Oh yeah, a human has turned into a vampire and right now fainted... one of your doctors is with him, come with me before they check his pulse and get a heart attack finding no pulse there." Yoongi freezes in shock hearing so many things this quickly and rushes outside with Sunghoon.

"Also, you might need a few blood bags." Yoongi rolled his eyes after hearing him.

•••

"Why is his pulse so low..." Sohee whispered to herself confused as checked Yeonjun's pulses carefully.

"Even his heartbeat is barely there..." Sighing out loudly Sohee put her hand on both sides of her waist.

"Let's connect the machine..." Sohee was about to reach out to the ECG when Sunghoon and Yoongi arrived at the emergency room just in time - or at least they thought they did, until they saw Sohee about to plug in the machine.

"SOHEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Yoongi let out a loud, ear-piercing screech that completely startled Sunghoon and the other staff, causing them to freeze in their tracks like a bunch of frightened rabbits.

Sohee's eyes widened in surprise as she whipped her head towards the direction of the shout. She saw Yoongi running towards her with his arms flailing wildly and mouth wide open.