14

Around 6 o'clock, Get Well Soon Hospital

Sohee skips into the hospital with a
bright smile on her face, greeting everyone she passes with a cheerful wave of her hand. The twinkle in her eye shows her joy as she moves through the hallways, radiating a warm and carefree atmosphere around her.

"Good evening Dr. Yoongi!" Sohee spotted Yoongi walking towards the exit of the hospital, his white coat draped over his arm while he was wearing a white shirt and black pants.

"Good evening...?" Yoongi couldn't help but smile as he saw Sohee's face light up with happiness, a stark contrast to the anger and frustration she had been exhibiting earlier that day

"You look really happy." Yoongi was taken aback as Sohee grinned from ear to ear. "What did you do? Drink the whole bar?"

"Oh, nothing just..." Sohee shrugged her shoulders, pursing her lips and chuckling.

"Okay... Well, I am going to your home to meet Yeonjun and Sunghoon." Yoongi said and Sohee raised her eyebrows, her bright smile turning into a sarcastic one.

"Oh, yes please go Dr. Yoongi but... it's not my home ...." Sohee shook her head causing Yoongi to squint his eyebrows in confusion, "You see, if it was my home too then I would've been asked before my room was put on rent."

Yoongi pursed his lips looking down as Sohee rolled her eyes finishing her sentence.

"Still angry from your parents?" Yoongi asked, smiling lightly at her.

"I think they might be not my actual parents too sometimes." Sohee nodded her head as if speaking to herself.

"Okay, I should go." Yoongi raised his hands in defeat as walked past Sohee.

"You are on time Dr. Sohee." Scoups voice caused Sohee to come back to reality as she turned to her sweet mentor and bowed to him.

"I am kind of punctual sir."

"Well, Dr. Sohee, I have a question for you." Scoups asked, crossing his arms as stared at Sohee who nodded listening carefully.

"Last night, you were sent to the forest to search for a patient who called our hospital and then you returned with a fainted guy... was he the patient who called or..."

"Oh no, that guy... uhmm that guy I met casually, he kind of fainted being around in the forest alone..." Sohee sniffs as continued, "I asked the paramedics Jay and Jake to search the rest of the forest if there is any patient who..."

"Well, we haven't heard from them at all since last night!" Scoups frowned as spits in anger.

Sohee's eyes widened as she heard him.

"What? But I received a message from Jake that there is no one in the forest." Sohee puckered her lips as shared to Scoups who himself got confused.

"He did?" Sohee quickly took out her phone and showed the message to Scoups.

"Where are they then... their senior Mr. Seungmin called me this afternoon saying that there has been no news of either of them..." Scoups rubs his chin, getting confused.

"I got the message early this morning..." Sohee was hit with a sudden realisation: Namjoon was in the forest, and this mean Jay and Jake were probably in big trouble.

"Okay, let's wait..." Scoups left saying it.

Sohee's breath fastens as the possibility of something happening to them was occurring in her mind and now knowing that Namjoon was a vampire was scaring her.

She rushed to the staff room and saw Beomgyu eating a sandwich there.

"What happened Sohee?" Beomgyu asked looking up at him, in between chewing his food.