12

"Oh look, there is the famous Mr. Bean Cafe!" Beomgyu shouted pointing towards the yellow color aesthetically pleasing cafe at a distance.

"Ahh finally found it." Sohee let out a relieved sigh as spotted the cafe, finally finding the place everyone in the hospital had been talking about.

"Let's go!" Soobin nodded, chiming up, the three of them walking towards the cafe.

The cafe was painted in a bright, warm shade of yellow, with an inviting atmosphere that was filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the sound of cheerful laughter from customers enjoying their time there

"Hello!" The sweet voice of Kai welcomed the doctors with a bright smile on his face.

"Hellooo!" Beomgyu waves back, returning the wide warm smile.

"You must be new here, right?" Kai asked.

"Woah you are good." Soobin gasped, chuckling as Kai nodded, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah, we came from Seoul Hospital. But technically we are not completely new here." Sohee pouted, sharing with Kai, who was standing behind the corner.

"Ahh really?" Kai asked, raising his eyebrows in curiosity.

"Yeah, we all were born in Minosan but then our parents shifted to Seoul when we were 14." Sohee shared not with a great happiness at the memory.

"Ahh, I came from America 4 years ago and settled down here." Kai shared enthusiastically too.

"Oh so you are American!" Beomgyu leaned against the counter in a dramatic pose, with a thick 'american' accent.

"Actually, no, I am korean." Kai said hesitantly and Beomgyu stepped back nodding awkwardly.

Soobin and Sohee pursed their lips holding their laughter before Beomgyu shot them a glare.

"But good accent bro!" Kai clapped hands with Beomgyu who chuckled while getting along.

"By the way, what's your name?" Soobin asked, turning to Kai.

"Oh, it's Huening Kai but you all can just call me Kai."

"Nice name!" Sohee smiled and shook hands with him.

"What about you guys?"

"Oh my name is Soobin, she is my little sister Sohee..." Soobin said, pointing towards Sohee who immediately frowned and poked him.

"Not little sister, we are just 2 years apart." Sohee smiled, clarifying.

"And I'll be Choi Beomgyu, the only sane one here." Kai chuckles as Sohee and Soobin both shoot a glare at Beomgyu who shook his hands with him.

"Well, make yourself comfortable!" Kai said, showing them the way.

"Sure!" Soobin nodded, smiling.

"Let's sit over there, near the window!" Sohee pointed towards the seat, surrounded by a layer of soft, cream-coloured cushioning with the window providing a pleasant view of the street outside, with the sun shining through and highlighting the vibrant colors of the cafe.

"Okayy!" Beomgyu gave a thumbs up, and all three of them walked towards there.

In a while Kai brought their orders and they all bowed, thanking him delightfully.

"Enjoy, Mr. Bean cafe!" Kai cheered up and left as they all chuckled too.

"This is such a good place!" Sohee chimed, sipping her americano and gazing outside the window.

Soobin and Beomgyu smirked, exchanging glances with each other.

"Place or...?" Soobin nudges Beomgyu's shoulder, Sohee looks up at him with frowned eyebrows.