49

As the first rays of sunlight began to peek over the horizon, casting a warm glow on Sunghoon's face, he slowly opened his eyes, his mind completely still and focused.
The serene stillness of the forest enveloped him, amplifying his connection with hell.

Yeonjun and Eunjae standing behind him, waiting for him to open the portal to hell.

"Has he done this before?" Yeonjun asked, looking at Eunjae whose gaze was fixated on Sunghoon.

"Yes... only creatures with a dark core can open the portal for hell." She replied, letting out a deep breath.

"Why did he do it..?"

"To bring me back." Eunjae said, her eyes misting over.

Yeonjun's eyes widened, as he stood there, mouth agape looking at Eunjae who chuckled weakly turning towards him.

"What happened then?" Yeonjun asked furrowing his brows,

"Hell refused to do so... and then later Sunghoon and Namjoon were trapped in the tree." Eunjae shared

"But why Hell is supporting Namjoon then? He is also going to bring back his soulmate Naera."

"Everyone in this world is partial Yeonjun. Be it the creator Jin, god of death Hoseok or even the ruler of darkness Hell. I was not a dark creature but a psychic created by Jin... while Naera was the first soul vampire. Strongest dark soul." Eunjae said when suddenly her phone started buzzing.

"It's Soobin.. I'll come." Yeonjun nodded as Eunjae walked past him, his eyes softening as he looked back at Sunghoon.

"Yes Soobin."

"Eunchae, where are you? Are you okay?" Soobin asked, worryingly walking around his house.

"Yeah... I am in the forest with Sunghoon and Yeonjun. Is Beomgyu okay?" Eunjae asked.

"He is sleeping. Dr. Yoongi said he is still in shock."

"It must have been traumatic for him, to see his own senior like that and a vampire attack for the third time..."

"And the fact that his other senior turned out to be a traitor. Dr. Jihyo who kidnapped her own mentee." Eunjae could feel the irritation in Soobin's voice, "She is under the direct watch of mom and Dr. Yoongi... spitting nonsense that Sohee is dead."

Eunjae bit her lips as gripped the phone tightly, unable to answer anything.

"She is not right? Sohee is alive and fine isn't she..." Soobin asked, laughing weakly, as if trying to assure himself.

"Yes.. she is alive..." Eunjae squinted and closed her eyes, "Don't worry."

"Yeah... no I am not worrying... it's just Dr. Jihyo was continuously irritating us..."

"Soobin I'll call you later okay. Take care... Namjoon and Taehyung aren't in Minosan but still we don't know what they may have left behind." Eunjae said, crossing her arms before cutting the call.

"How will we tell them..." Eunjae almost broke down in tears as turned to see Yeonjun standing there, "Soobin and aunt, they both are waiting for Sohee but..."

"We will bring her back before she actually has to permanently go away..." Yeonjun said, taking a deep shuddering breath, "So that she can meet everyone she loves... say her final goodbye. I won't let her die at the hands of Taehyung for his evil plan." He sniffed looking up, holding his tears back.

"We will." Eunjae nodded,

"YEONJUN!" Suddenly they both startled hearing a familiar voice approaching towards them.