41

"Yoongi?" Jennie tapped her table in fury as Yoongi kept on being silent.

"Can I add something Mrs. Jennie?" Everyone was taken aback as they heard Sohee's voice. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed as he saw Sohee standing at the door in her doctor's attire, bandage on her neck, walking in the courtroom. His skin erupted with goosebumps as he saw Yeonjun smirking and shrugging his shoulders at him.

"Ms. Sohee...?" Jennie asked confusedly and Sohee nodded standing in the middle of the courtroom.

"I am medical resident, year 5 Dr. Choi Sohee with a major in medical law." Sohee introduced herself to Jennie.

"She will be assisting me Jennie." Yoongi added and Jennie gestured to Sohee to continue, "because I can't waste anymore time." He whispered sarcastically to Sohee who nodded, taking his place.

"I would like to ask some questions to Mr. Jungsoo too." Sohee smiled, pursing her lips as walked towards him.

Jungsoo wiped the sweat over his forehead as Sohee approached him.

"So Mr. Jungsoo, the last time you met or saw Yeonjun was 25 November?" Sohee asked and Jungsoo quickly nodded.

"And he was weak as hell according to you?" She asked, putting her hand over the railing flinching Jungsoo.

"Ye.. yeah." He gulped, answering the question.

"No change as such from before?"

"Not at all. He was weak and fragile like always, barely able to handle the ball." Jungsoo answered.

Sohee's lips curved up in a smirk as she looked back at Jennie.

"Dr. Micha had been reported missing by her brother in Minosan since 21st of November. Yeonjun stated he hadn't met Micha since 10th of November and his dorm cctv footage, the Mr. Bean cafe footage and football practices proves it all too that he hasn't gone anywhere else." Sohee proceeded as he gave Sana the required evidence and pointed at Kai and Jongin sitting in the audience. "You may ask the eye witnesses as well."

"What are you trying to say, Sohee?" Taehyung asked, biting the inside of his cheek as stared at Sohee who chuckled looking back at him.

"You yourself have stated that the accident took place on 26th November, matching with the date of death of Dr. Micha and yours, well previously, in a car accident where you escaped while she got burnt." Sohee walked towards Taehyung not looking away from his piercing glare, "If she was missing since 21st, and she died on 26th and in between she had no contact with Yeonjun... when do you think she had medically experimented on him?"

Beomgyu and Soobin gave each other tiny hifi as Sohee put her point, earning the gasp from half of the courtroom.

"Now don't say she had done it before that because your own witness has said he has observed no kind of change in Yeonjun. Didn't he?" Sohee raised her eyebrows, smirking lightly.

Taehyung glared at Sohee walking towards her.

"Why are you trying to win this when you know Jennie is under Namjoon's control?" He sneered, his jaw tight with anger, as he glared at her menacingly, his voice dripping with malice.

"That's the difference Dr. Taehyung." Sohee shook her head not breaking the fierce eye contact with him, "Namjoon and you could only get Jennie under control but Eunjae can take this whole city under her control."

Taehyung's confusion was quickly overshadowed by a strange feeling in the air as the court was filled with an ethereal blue light. It seemed to be whispering something to the minds of all those present, filling them with a strange sense of truth. As the light slowly faded, the court was filled with a hushed reverence, and all eyes were filled with wonder.