43

The cold winter night was getting darker as the sun had set. Hana was pacing around the house nervously, her teeth biting on her nails as she looked at the house door waiting for Sohee to arrive.

"Why are you so anxious?" Sitting comfortably on his sofa, Wooshik asked. "It's not that Sohee is new in Minosan, she spent her entire childhood here. She won't get lost, Hana."

Hana sighed annoyingly as looked at her relaxed husband, "She is out in this danger Wooshik, do you ever care about your children knowing your family history!? Or is it just me!"

"If you are really worried about her..." They both flinched hearing Jin's voice and looked at their side, the god standing with furrowed brows looking at them. "You should show this concern and love to her."

"You better be silent, the root of all the problems." Hana scoffed, raging towards Jin.

"Because of you I have to suffer daily."

"Because of me?" Jin scoffed sarcastically, "Was it me who destroyed her daughter's dream to become a painter, and forced her to become a surgeon despite knowing her fear of blood and also separated her from her grandmother?"

Hana went speechless as Jin spit in frustration walking towards her.

"Or it was me who fixed his son's marriage without asking him and now he has to suffer with the gut wrenching one sided feeling of love." Jin raised his brows and Hana blinked away her stinging tears.

"You made their life miserable, Hana, not me. In my family, everyone dies a healthy death after achieving everything... instead of crying over the fact that my relation could cause a threat to your children you could've just loved them like you had wanted." Jin scolded, "Instead of crying over the agony of the future you would have enjoyed your present with your two children who deserved their parent's love."

Hana sniffed, tears rolling down her cheeks hardly able to control her feelings, the regret and anger.

"What about now! When Namjoon attacked Sohee! Kidnapped Beomgyu! Will you take the responsibility! Associating with a Minerva creature brought only bad luck to my family." Hana cried, staring at Jin.

"Hana, you never know which hug, which conversation can be your last one..." Jin softly said and Hana's breath fastened as she looked at him, Jin's eyes were saddened and pallid, instead of his usual fierce one.

"I just want you to stop dreading your children's safety and love them like you've wanted because even this god can't guarantee you about the future. Instead of regretting later, enjoy now." Jin's voice breaks as he smiles weakly.

"Is something going to happen to..." Hana shivered as Jin's eyes were speaking a lot more than his words, "...to Sohee or Soobin..."

"Remember my words, be the Hana that you want for your kids, that they deserve." Jin chuckles weakly, tears breaking down his eyes.

"Blame me all you want, I am a god. We are used to being blamed all the time." With that said Jin disappears from the living room.

"Hana, you never know which hug, which conversation can be your last one..."

Hana blinked in shock, Jin's voice echoing in her mind.