64

As the morning light streamed through the curtains, Yeonjun slowly blinked his eyes open, greeted by the sight of Sohee nestled close to him, her features softened by the gentle glow of dawn.

His heart swelled with warmth at the sight of her, feeling a sense of peace washed over him in her presence.

"Don't move..." Sohee's voice was a soft murmur against his chest, her words sending a shiver of delight down his spine. "I like this."

Yeonjun's cheeks flushed shyly and with a tender smile, he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Me too." He whispered.

"SOHEE!" Suddenly they both got startled hearing the knock on the door and sat up straight,
"Are you inside?" Soobin asked leaning his ear against the door,

"Yeah I am... what happened?" Sohee asked pushing back her hair, biting her lips nervously,
"Open the door please girl." Soobin sighed putting his hand over his hips,

Sohee blinked as looked back at Yeonjun already flustered,

"I.. I.. can't... What happened!?" Sohee shouted asked,

"I can't find my white tee and black pajamas. Did you take them away or is Beomgyu lying that he doesn't have them?" Soobin's voice echoed through the room, his frustration evident.

Yeonjun glanced at the white tee Sohee had given him to sleep in, then at Sohee, who was biting her lip in guilt.

"No... Nope..." Sohee chuckled awkwardly.

"This Beomgyu! Anyways, open the door, Mom is calling you for breakfast." Soobin replied, knocking on the door.

"Uh... hmm, you go. I'll come, Soobin!" Sohee responded hurriedly, her words slightly rushed.

Soobin puckered his lips in confusion but decided to head downstairs nevertheless.

"Should I come for breakfast too?" Yeonjun smirked, nudging Sohee playfully.

"Why not? My mom will serve you fresh A+ve blood." Sohee replied sarcastically as she got up from bed.

"Oh, really? Wait..." Yeonjun chuckled, seizing her wrist.

"What?" Sohee blushed, her heart fluttering at his closeness.

Yeonjun stood up, drawing near to her, gently brushing her hair behind her ear before leaning in to kiss her cheek tenderly.

"Good morning." he whispered sweetly.

Sohee couldn't contain her giggles, covering her mouth with her hand. "Good morning!" she replied with a grin.

"I'll go then." Yeonjun smiled slyly, gathering his clothes.

"Do you have to?" Sohee pouted as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"If you really want me to stay, I won't leave." Yeonjun whispered, pulling her closer by her waist.

Their smiles widened as they leaned in for a kiss, their lips about to meet.

"SOHEE! YAH!" Beomgyu's voice suddenly interrupted, causing them both to jump.

"TELL THIS SOOBIN I DON'T HAVE HIS TEE!" Beomgyu's frustrated voice echoed from downstairs.

Sohee cursed softly under her breath, resting her head against Yeonjun's chest as he chuckled softly, holding her close in the midst of their morning chaos.

•••

Yeonjun walked into the Mr. Bean Cafe, where Yoongi had called him and Sunghoon.