1

NOVEMBER, 2023
MINOSAN FOOTBALL STADIUM

"Get yourself together Yeonjun!"

Sweat dripped down Yeonjun's eyelashes as he got up from the ground after being tossed over by the football. He was exhausted from the long hours of practice and his body felt like it was about to give out. His muscles ached and he was out of breath, yet he still got up.

"Told ya this stick should be thrown out of this team." Sehun spits in frustration as his face is filled with disgrace.
The football team assembled around Yeonjun with their captain Jungsoo in the centre throwing disgusted stares at him.

"I was trying." Yeonjun said, his voice was fragile like himself. Yeonjun's body aches from head to toe, his jersey damp with sweat from the hot summer sun.

Jungsoo's face twisting in frustration walked towards Yeonjun and pulled him close by his jersey and glared, daring him to move.

"I should have just listened to Sehun, you are too weak, Yeonjun. You are out of the finals. YOU GOT IT!" Jungsoo shouted, throwing away Yeonjun who stumbled, barely able to stay upright.

"But it was my turn today, for goalkeeping." Yeonjun said in a low sound, too afraid to speak in front of the captain of the football team but his heart aching for being left out again despite his hard work.

"Look at yourself and then say something you stick! A goalkeeper who can't even handle a football." Sehun said angrily as spat on Yeonjun's face.

"Someone weak like you will definitely cause our team to lose this important match." Yeonjun bit his lip as tears welled up in his eyes, he stood with his head bowed and his hands clasped tightly behind him.
His shoulders were slumped and he kept his gaze fixed on the ground, unwilling to meet anyone's gaze.

He stood motionless there.

Jungsoo scoffed as walked past Yeonjun hitting him by his shoulder leaving him alone there in the ground.

His fists trembled, his throat tight with emotion as he struggled to keep his composure. Yeonjun struggled to remain strong in the face of the emotional turmoil he was feeling, his body trembling with the effort to keep it all in.
He was determined not to break down, so he took a deep breath and clenched his jaw tightly, trying to keep his emotions inside.

"WHY AM I SO WEAK.." The words left his quivering lips, he opens his eyes flickering away the coming tears and sniffs wiping away the sweat.

Yeonjun was an extra goalkeeper of the Minosan football team.

He grew up alone in the Minosan region, surviving his life as an athlete but was criticised every second because of his weak physicality. He was 15 when lost his family in a car accident. With everything going on in his life, Yeonjun was still a positive and cheerful person, he had an innocence about him that made him stand out from the other boys of his age.

He would smile, because of his best friend who he is deeply in love with and she is the only ray of light in Yeonjun's life, the reason he never loses any hope. Micha.

In the hospital, Get Well Soon, the best medical facility in all of Minosan, Dr. Park Micha, is the top cardiothoracic surgeon. Her dedication was unsurpassed, as she strived to provide the utmost care to her patients. She was known and respected for her willingness to go above and beyond her medical duties.

GET WELL SOON HOSPITAL

It was a busy day in the hospital like always, especially in the emergency room.
A young girl wearing a white coat and a stethoscope hung around her neck, moving around the emergency room checking the patients with a warm smile.