2

Mr. Bean Cafe, the most famous cafe in Minosan, the owner, Kai, was around Yeonjun's age only and was a really friendly fellow, one of the main reasons why the cafe was so famous.

Every week, Yeonjun would look forward to meeting Micha and just like that today he was filled with joy when he got to the cafe. He was so excited about their meeting that he couldn't help but play with his football as he walked there. If he wanted then he would meet her regularly but he respected her busy profession.

He entered the cafe, bowing to Kai near the counter. Kai always liked the humble nature of Yeonjun but never got his chance to talk with him.

"Ms. Micha is there." Kai noticed Yeonjun's eyes innocently searching for Micha, he followed Kai's direction and finally saw Micha sitting near the window.

"Micha!" Yeonjun's smile reaches up to his eyes as he rushes towards her.

Micha waved, chuckling as saw his excitement.

"You are late Mr. Choi Yeonjun." Micha frowned, teasing him, Yeonjun nervously bit his bottom lip, scratching the back of his hair.

"Sorry Micha, our captain Jungsoo didn't leave me until I completed 5 rounds of the stadium." Yeonjun shared pouting, he put the football beside and sat in front of her.

"5 rounds? But weren't you practising since early morning, isn't it too much?" Micha's brows tensed as she analysed Yeonjun's state, his fingers shivering due to fatigue and eyes completely tired.

"Why are you worrying about me, I have you so I'll be fine Micha." He gave her a reassuring smile, his eyes crinkling in the corners with warmth. Micha shook her head as held his wrist checking his pulse.

"Yeonjun, you know your body is weaker than normal and despite that you are always going out of the way for this sport... what if something happened to you?" Micha asked, holding his hand worriedly.

"Then I have my Dr. Micha." Yeonjun smiled, taking her hand in his as looked at her with his warm gaze.

"Nothing could happen to me if you are here with me."

Micha sighs a smile breaking on her face as she nodded.

He knew that even if she didn't return his feelings, his love for her was so strong that it would never fade away. He was willing to accept whatever she felt for him, even if it was nothing at all. Well, he knew it wasn't nothing, her care for him means the world to him in his dark life.

They both continued chatting and enjoying, Yeonjun's contagious smile making Micha almost forget about her meeting.

"I'll see you soon Yeonjun, take care okay." Micha said warmly as they both walked outside the cafe.

"You too Micha, byee." Yeonjun waved at her as she left. He felt a sudden pang of sadness in her heart as he watched her figure quickly diminish in the distance. He felt a piece of his heart leaving with Micha, he felt something strange, but nevertheless he cherishes those moments the most.

•••

Looking outside the hospital's conference room window, Taehyung waited for the senior staff to come. The atmosphere was tense as he anticipated their arrival. His lips were curved in a mysterious smile, as if he had a secret to share but his gaze was intense and mysterious, as if he was deep in thought.

No one can understand what goes in his mind, and that was a skill he cherished.

"We are here Dr. Taehyung." As he slowly turned his head to see the doctors arriving, his expression shifted to one of normalcy.