5

The city was still wet from the rain, but the stars were starting to shine through the clouds.
Taehyung's heart was content now that he could continue his experiment on humans, blood and vampires without any problem. The scent of smoke mixing with the freshness of the rain gave him a sense of satisfaction.

He leaned back in his chair, enjoying the peacefulness of the night.

"No one can stop me." He crossed his legs, adjusted his glasses and leaned back in his chair. Taking a puff from his cigar, he opened the book with a lazy flourish and began to read the tale of Minerva land.

"Nothing was there in that forest, just a tale this is." He scoffed, turning through the pages.

Suddenly the light started flickering in his house, he squinted his eyes as looked around.
He was met with a terrifying sight as the lights continued to flicker and dance in a frenzied manner, casting eerie shadows throughout the house.
He could feel the tension in the air as an icy chill ran down his spine.

"What's going on..." The suspenseful environment made it difficult for him to concentrate on reading, so he decided to explore the house in the dark and see the source of the flickering light.

A knock on the door took his attention, "Who's there?" Taehyung asked carefully, seeing the time on his watch.

"Minho? Is that you?" Taehyung asked again as walked forward, opening his house door.

Suddenly, Minho's lifeless body collapsed on top of him, shocking him to his core.

The shock of the situation overwhelmed Taehyung and he felt a wave of nausea wash over him as he could feel the warmth of Minho's blood as it stained his clothes and the floor.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock as he looked at the knife stuck in Minho's back. It was the same knife with which Taehyung killed Yeonjun a while ago. He flung his arm out and pushed the lifeless body away from him as he got up, cracking his neck muscles.

He was even further shocked as the door of the house suddenly closed itself, creaking and screeching noisily with a horrifying sound. He was left standing there in stunned silence, uncertain of what he had just witnessed.

"You can't escape me now." Taehyung's hair perked up as he heard the familiar voice from behind.

The light went off completely, succumbing the house in darkness and Taehyung gulped before slowly turning around and flinching as saw a tall man with glowing skin and sharp eyes, wearing a black cloak around him.

"Who are you? It wasn't your voice..." Taehyung whispered as asked the man in front of him.

"Right, it wasn't me. It was him, who is about to kill you." Sunghoon smirked as stepping aside, confusing Taehyung whose eyes widened seeing Yeonjun standing in front of him with a clenched fist by his side, slowly looking up at him.

"Yeonjun... how could you be here..." Taehyung felt shivers down his spine seeing Yeonjun's figure in front of him in disbelief as he himself killed him.

And what shocked him even further was how this Yeonjun looked nothing like before.

Yeonjun's body seemed to swell with confidence as his gaze hardened, his eyes radiating power and authority. His white shirt accentuated his toned physique, and his black pants highlighting his lean figure. His strong jawline now gives him a captivating presence, his gaze becoming more intense and intimidating.

His body language oozed confidence and strength.
He looked more powerful, and the determination in his eyes was palpable.
He was now a force to be reckoned with, and Taehyung knew he had to be careful.