40

"Sometimes showing yourself as weak in the start, makes you the most powerful in future."

•••

At Minosan court

Jennie took her place as judge, and the courtroom fell silent as everyone else sat down. Scoups was seated amongst the spectators with Naera, Hyunjin while Jihyo was with the committee members in jury box, Hana, Wooshik, and the rest of the group. The atmosphere was tense as everyone waited for the proceedings to begin.

Soobin and Beomgyu were holding onto each other's hands nervously as they looked at Dr. Taehyung, sitting on the plaintiff's table, observing for the first time how authoritative and strong his presence is.

"Last time I saw him, he was a monster sucking off blood but now he is looking so strict and calm." Beomgyu scoffed, whispering to Soobin.

"That man was going to be your mentor." Beomgyu turned his head in disbelief while Soobin who just shrugged his shoulders.

Hyunjin's brows were knit together in a mask of anxiety as he surveyed the courtroom, swallowing hard as he fought to keep his composure. He inhaled deeply, his tongue darting out to moisten his dry lips, and wiped away the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead.

Sunghoon sitting among them, feeling a little odd with this new environment, looked at his either side, Jin and Hoseok.

"Why am I pissing in between you both!" He whispered and shouted to both.

"I want to see this hearing but don't want to be near that so-called lord." Hoseok sighed, shaking his head in sass while Jin looked at him in disbelief.

"Then just go and sit with Taehyung, he will match your evil vibes!" Jin almost jumped over Hoseok until Sunghoon stopped him.

"Will you two both behave like gods for once!" Sunghoon glared at both of them in anger.

Jungsoo and Sehun sitting at the end of the courtroom waited anticipatedly too for Yeonjun.

"No wonder that Micha looked too good to be true and Yeonjun disappeared for the whole two weeks." Sehun said looking at Jungsoo who was sitting arrogantly glaring at everyone in the court.

"Bloody stick!" Jungsoo gritted his teeth as his eyes fell on Taehyung looking at him with raised eyebrows. He straightened himself and nodded looking at him.

Sehun looked at both of them in confusion and nudged Jungsoo, "What?"

"Not everything should concern you!" Jungsoo just poked his elbow harshly in Sehun's stomach and sighed looking straight.

"Where is that Yeonjun, Hana?" Jennie asked, looking at Hana who pursed her lips as stood up.

"He is coming, Mrs. Jennie." Hana replied.

"Did we get his blood samples?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, medical resident Dr. Beomgyu took it." Hana said and sat back with Jennie's nod.

"I feel Yeonjun is taking too long now Mrs. Jennie, maybe we should call for his report and confirm my accusation." Taehyung got up as walked towards Jennie's panel.

"Hana, we have to start with the proceedings." Jennie strictly said and Hana looked at Jihyo and Jin in panic.

"Here is Yeonjun." The doors to the court opened revealing Yoongi with Yeonjun, taking everyone's attention as they looked at them.

Jungsoo and Sehun's mouth dropped open wide as they were astounded by the drastic transformation of Yeonjun, standing before them with a muscular physique, a chiseled jawline, and an intense stare. Gone was the sickly figure they knew, replaced instead by a powerful and intimidating presence.