6

7 days later,

The cab parked at the curb and a girl stepped out, tall and slim, with long dark brown hair that cascaded down her back. She had a nervous look and clutched a stuffed animal in one hand and a bag in the other.

Her petite face was framed by her dark hair and her round, brown eyes were wide with wonder. Her lips were slightly parted in awe, revealing her perfectly puckered pink lips. Her cheeks were rosy and her eyes were full of wonder as gazed at the massive hospital in front of her.

"Woah is this even real..." The girl muttered to herself as her eyes moved around the hospital and the surrounding area.
While the hustle and bustle of the people and the hospital created a sense of energy, it also created a stark contrast to the stillness of the forest which she peeked at the walking distance.

The eerie quiet of the woods was enough to cause a chill to run down her spine as she quickly looked away, thinking of the mysteries that the forest may hold.

"Sohee, come! Dr. Yoongi and Scoups must be waiting for us." The girl named So Hee looked ahead, her friend Beomgyu gesturing to her to follow him.

"COMING!" Sohee nodded as ignored the eerie feeling from the surroundings and gulped before following Beomgyu inside the hospital.

Sohee and Beomgyu, the medical resident from Seoul Hospital entered the famous GET WELL SOON hospital in Minosan region, while Beomgyu walked with confidence clearing his throat, Sohee was a little nervous as tightened her plushy near her.

She was training in the Seoul Hospital, and her transfer to Minosan wasn't very heart warming because her mentor had bashed her out of there for not performing the operations because she fell nausea seeing the blood. Beomgyu on the other hand, was promoted to Minosan because his skill as a surgeon was highly praised despite being a resident, his mentor Dr. Naera had high expectations from him unlike Sohee whose mentor just told her to 'get lost'.

Sohee was just nervous of performing the operation again at the new place, Dr. Jihyo her previous mentor, was really harsh on her and yet she couldn't improve her skill as a surgeon which kills her every time. Wondering how her experience might be now she felt her gut dancing every turn.

"Hello, we both are medical residents from Seoul Hospital, Dr. Beomgyu and she is Dr. Sohee, transferred here. We both had our meeting with Dr. Scoups and Dr. Yoongi." Beomgyu stated to the receptionist who checked in his file and informed Beomgyu about Scoups's whereabouts.

"Straight to the left is the staff room where you can arrange your stuff." The receptionist humbly explained to both of them

"Thank you." Beomgyu and Sohee nodded, smiling over her and then headed towards the staff room.

"Where's Soobin hyung? Didn't he transfer here 3 days ago?" Beomgyu pouted, asking Sohee who shrugged her shoulders before scoffing in frustration.

Soobin was Sohee's older brother, the new head nurse of this hospital. Sohee, Beomgyu and Soobin were really good friends and apart from Sohee's fear of surgery they were happy to be together after their transfer.

"He didn't tell me anything." Sohee replied, giving a plain glare to Beomgyu.

"Call her then, idiot, he's your brother..." Beomgyu flicked Sohee's head playfully only to receive a scowl from her.

"Yah Choi Beomgyu!" Sohee showed her eyes in a dramatic threatening manner, warning Beomgyu who just giggled along with her.

Sohee and Beomgyu, who were laughing and bickering playfully to each other, stopped as they both saw two doctors already in the staff room.