35

"Done!" Beomgyu chimed, his eyes shining as he looked at the brownies baking inside the microwave.

Yeonjun couldn't help but smile as he saw Beomgyu's enthusiasm when he removed his apron and spun around to find Hana pacing around the house, her gaze fixed on the front door as she eagerly awaited Soobin's arrival with Sohee.

"You can call her..." Hana flinched as heard Yeonjun, standing beside her. She sighed, straightening her eyebrows and folded her hands.

"It's okay. Soobin texted Eunchae that he'll reach soon." Hana said, trying to hide her nervousness.

Yeonjun released a deep sigh as he glanced back at Eunchae, who was sitting motionless on the sofa like a lifeless statue. His brow furrowed as he noticed something odd in her demeanor, and he cautiously walked towards her.

"Eunchae... you okay?" He gently asked, nudging Eunchae's shoulders who looked at him, blinking zoned out.

"Hmm.. yeah..." Eunchae nodded letting out a deep breath and clenched her fist slowly getting up.

"Yeonjun... can I ask you an odd question?" She asked, pursing her lips, Yeonjun felt the hair on his hand pricked up as he sensed something odd.

"What happened?"

"How do you know Sunghoon? Like how did you meet?" Eunchae asked, raising his eyebrows and Yeonjun smiled slightly looking down.

"He appeared in my life when I was at my lowest point, feeling abandoned and desperate. He helped me give a new life." Yeonjun answered softly as smiled looking at Sunghoon ordering Beomgyu.

"My veins course with his blood, as his body is now infused with my soul." Sunghoon roared, "With my blood and soul, this man will be reborn as a VAMPIRE."

Eunchae's eyes softened as she followed his gaze on Sunghoon, taking in a deep breath.

"I never tell him, but I am grateful I met him... actually grateful that he met me." Yeonjun chuckled as turned back to Eunchae, finding her looking at Sunghoon, "Why do you ask?"

"I don't know..." Eunchae's eyes filled up with tears as he saw Sunghoon laughing and ragging Beomgyu.

"If my knight Eunjae Chae is beside me, I have no fear."

Eunchae blinked away her tears as she looked away but Yeonjun was quick to notice.

Is she really Sunghoon's soulmate Eunjae Chae... remembering...

"SOHEE IS HERE!!!" They both looked at Beomgyu shouting in joy as rushes out of the house seeing the car coming.

A wide grin grew on Yeonjun's face as he made his way towards the door.

Soobin helped Sohee get out of the car while she held his hand tightly, almost fainting.

"Stop acting like you are injured brutally! Dr. Jihyo has healed you, that bite mark doesn't even hurt!" Soobins scoffed loudly and whispered something to Sohee who responded with a death glare before giving his leg a swift kick, making him yelp in surprise.

"Be a good brother!" Sohee raised her eyes at him as he twitched his feet in pain.

"YAH! You two! Even when it'll be the last day of earth you both will be fighting!" Beomgyu shouted like a baby, flinching both of them.

"Sohee just kicked me!" Soobin pouted, pointing finger at Sohee who gasped dramatically, hitting him.

"Are you just blaming me!"