13

Inside the hospital, Get Well Soon, the atmosphere was bustling. The nurses and hospital staff moved quickly from one patient to the next. The halls were bright, the smell of medicine and antiseptic filled the air, and the sound of machines beeping and whirring could be heard in the background.

A young man entered the hospital wearing black pants and the white doctor's coat, his sharp eyes darted around, filled with fear and apprehension. He clutched his bag tightly to his side, knuckles turning white, as he approached the receptionist.

"Excuse me..." He knocked over the reception counter and she looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"I am Hwang Hyunjin, neurosurgeon from Seoul Hospital." Receptionist nodded as the man placed his long bangs behind his ears.

"Oh, you are pretty late huh..." The receptionist said she typed something on her computer.

"Yeah... got.. Uhm some urgent work..." Hyunjin said, licking his lips nervously.

"Your mentor is Dr. Yoongi... who just left for some work outside. You can go to the staff room and settle down your stuff." Hyunjin nodded and quickly left.

The receptionist tilted her head in confusion as watched him go straight to the left.

"Wasn't it just his first day..."

Hyunjin closed the staff room's door and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He quickly put his bag aside and went to the locker finding a specific one and stopped when he did.

"Choi Sohee." He whispered out as read the locker belonging to Sohee and gulped before opening it with a thud.

•••

"It was really fun here!" Beomgyu said, turning his head to his friends coming out of Mr. Bean Cafe.

"Yeah, we should come here often." Sohee nodded, smiling.

"This place has changed so much, before we couldn't find one food outlet here and now a cafe and also vampires." Soobin scoffs, walking out in his own world.

The three of them were about to leave when suddenly noticed Yoongi waiting for someone.

"Dr. Yoongi?" Sohee slowly approaches Yoongi who flinches before turning to her.

"Oh Sohee... oh Soobin and Beomgyu are here too..." Yoongi bowed to his fellow juniors.

"On a date Dr. Yoongi?" Soobin asked, chuckling before Sohee elbowed him, seeing Yoongi choke on his breath.

"Soobin!" Sohee raised her eyes at Soobin and turned to Yoongi, chuckling awkwardly.

"No, actually it's good that you all are here too." Yoongi said, adjusting his spectacles.

"Ah really?" Beomgyu asked curiously, pouting his lips.

"Hey Yoongi!!!" Suddenly a loud voice was heard from a distance.

Sohee frowned her eyebrows before turning behind, following the voice. A smile broke on her face as she saw Yeonjun walking towards them behind Sunghoon.

"Don't shout Sunghoon." Yoongi rolled his eyes as both the vampires reached towards them.

Soobin and Beomgyu smirked looking at each other as they saw the excited smile on Sohee's face.

"Did you just call a prince by name?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrows.

Yeonjun couldn't roll his eyes back to the head as stood beside Sunghoon.