36

"The police of Minosan arrested Dr. Choi Scoups, the head cardiothoracic surgeon of Get Well Soon hospital, on suspicion of tampering with the dead bodies of paramedics and Minosan citizens who recently fell victim to a violent attack. Kim Jennie, the mayor of Minosan and Dr. Scoups' wife provided evidence to support the accusations."

Soobin and Beomgyu stood in front of the television as the anchor announced, Hana shaking her head in disgust as rest back on the couch. The video showed the policeman forcefully pulling Scoups from his home, while Jennie stood at the door with a stern expression, watching the scene unfold.

"I never expected Scoups to be like this." Hana scoffed as folded her arms.

Beomgyu and Soobin glanced at each other worriedly before turning their attention back to the news, only to flinch when Sohee marched towards them and shut off the television, surprising everyone.

"Cut out this nonsense, no matter how strict and devilish he was but Dr. Scoups could never do such things." Sohee roared as stared at the three of them, "He is a man of principles, maybe you won't understand it but I do." Her voice quivered as she said.

Yeonjun standing near the kitchen counter with Eunchae and Sunghoon squinted his eyebrows in worry for Sohee.

"But what about that evidence..." Soobin pouted as scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't know about it, I don't know his wife but I do know Scoups and I swear my life that he would never do such things." Sohee clenched her fist as breathe in heavily.

"And evidence can be tampered too... to frame this coup." Eunchae said out shrugging her shoulders.

"It's not coup..." Sunghoon said looking at Eunchae, "It's soup." He said proudly.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes as pulled Sunghoon towards himself, "You coup-soup, it's Scoups."

"Eunchae is right, even the hospital plan that Dr. Yoongi made, was suddenly changed." Soobin said looking at Hana who shifted a little, frowning her eyes.

"Jennie's friend, a strategist from Seoul, Kim Namjoon did that." As Hana shared, everyone's eyes almost popped out hearing the name.

"NAMJOON?!"

Hana and Eunchae flinched looking at everyone.

"Yeah... even about Sohee's transfer by calling her unfit, it was by Namjoon." Hana shared further and Sohee clenched her jaw in irritation.

"Now I know who framed Dr. Scoups." She muttered under her breath.

Eunchae hugged herself as felt her head buzzing and hearing voices by each passing seconds.

"What happened?" Hana asked, getting confused with their reactions.

"Namjoon is crossing his lines." Sunghoon said to Yeonjun who bit the inside of his cheeks as looked at Sohee already looking at him.

"This Namjoon is not a good guy mom, he tried to kill Sohee." Soobin blurted out and Hana snapped and looked at him in shock.

Sohee and Beomgyu cursed under their breath as Soobin stood dumbfounded.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!!" Hana roared in anger.

Sunghoon and Yeonjun looked at each other as panic rizzed inside them.

"He meant by calling her unfit and suddenly transferring her to the main hospital, he is killing her dream. Complete your words Soobin." Eunchae walked in between Soobin and Hana to cover the situation.