48

"Good job. Jihyo." Taehyung smirked seeing the unconscious Sohee lying in front of him

"But Yeonjun will know soon, this minion of his was following me." Jihyo said, throwing Sehun towards Taehyung who raises his eyebrows at the shivering man in front.

"Please! Please! Don't kill me! Please." Sehun begged bursting into tears,

"Traitors Traitors everywhere. I GUESS NAMJOON ASKED YOU TO WORK FOR US!" Taehyung sighed dramatically before slapping across Sehun's face, making him fly to the other part of the room.

"Tie this idiot up in the basement where others are." Taehyung ordered and Jihyo nodded, "And don't worry about that Soul vampire, before he finds me his sweet soulmate will already be dead by my hands leaving him back to be the weak goalkeeper of Minosan."

"Taehyung we ready? Toughest part comes here." Namjoon asked opening a portal in front of Taehyung and Jihyo,

"I've been since the second I became a vampire." Taehyung smirked, eagerly walking to the other side of the portal with Namjoon carrying Sohee.

As the portal sealed shut with a menacing snap, Jihyo's heart skipped a beat. The ominous energy that emanated from the closed gateway sent shivers down her spine, foretelling a journey into a realm of darkness and power unlike anything she had ever experienced.

"Even the slightest air of hell made me feel my death." Jihyo took a deep breath nervously and walked to drag Sehun out of there.

•••

Yeonjun pushed Jungsoo inside the forest, walking in alongside Sunghoon.

"I can't feel her presence or vision like before." Yeonjun groaned in annoyance.

"That's because she's unconscious, Yeonjun...let's just follow where this junk takes us." Sunghoon said pointing at Jungsoo who was walking ahead according to his phone tracker connected with Sehun's.

"HOW FAR!" Yeonjun asked, raising his voice flinching Jungsoo.

"Little more." Jungsoo replied, gulping down.

"I guess we are going to Namjoon's fort." Sunghoon said looking at Yeonjun, "It's really deep inside the forest, even farther than my palace."

"Let's leave Jungsoo here then, we can go faster than this if you know the way." Yeonjun suggested and Jungsoo slipped on the mud falling down.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME TO DIE BY THE HANDS OF NAMJOON TO DOUBLE CROSS HIM!" Jungsoo shouted, rubbing off the dirt from his clothes

"I don't care." Yeonjun shrugged his shoulders walking past him.

"Yeonjun please! I was your friend!" Jungsoo begged, shouting

Yeonjun stopped taking in a deep breath, looking at Jungsoo by his shoulders.

"Again, I don't care." With that said Sunghoon and Yeonjun disappeared from Jungsoo's vision leaving him hiding behind a tree scared for his life.

They reached Namjoon's fort, a building constructed with dark stones.

"Fort of Naera and Namjoon." Sunghoon said, looking at Yeonjun who took a deep breath before entering in.

Yeonjun felt the artistic feeling of the fort in contrast to Namjoon's dark aura, expressing who actually took care of the place. His eyes carefully wandered around the place, seeing the staircase leading him somewhere.

"Sunghoon, maybe Beomgyu is trapped below somewhere here too. Go and take him, I'll take care of Jihyo." Before Sunghoon could say anything, Yeonjun had already made his way upstairs.