𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐮 + 𝐢

DISCLAIMER
The following book contains mature themes such as explicit scenes, harsh language, self-abuse, violence which is not suitable for some audience.

It is suggested that if you are uncomfortable with mature themes, please leave.

SYNOPSIS

Sophia Clark is smart, quiet, shy and beautiful. She joined crystal high sophomore year and soon won the hearts of all teachers with her intelligence. Lost in studies, she doesn't have a care in the world and has made no friends even at the end of the school year. She studies alone and is satisfied with her grades. No one gets under her skin neither does she let someone except that one guy who has made his personal mission to get on her nerves.

"He's a charming devil."

Jameson Gray is confident, charming, talented and kind. While being the best player on his basketball team, he also scores the best grades in his classes. Everyone in Crystal High knows and adores him and his caring gestures. When he sees the girl fighting to get good grades, something in him changes, he becomes obsessed with getting under her skin and makes it his mission to unravel her and find what she hides behind her competitive spirit.

"She's a beautiful soul who keeps her feelings hidden."

Since their Senior Year at Crystal High is coming to end, they have challenges to face. While the common challenges stresses them- such as college applications and hopes of getting chosen by their dream college- they come face another problem which brings them closer to work together and help each other out. As the bond between them grows and they come to unravel a part of each other, they end up finding comfort. But the past continues to haunt memories and they find themselves stuck with their thoughts.

-----

Note: This book is a work of fiction. The characters, places, events and any incidents mentioned are not real.

-----

(In my previous book, I didn't put any disclaimers/warning notes, I apologize for that. I want to continue publishing my work by doing it properly and making sure that my readers are comfortable with what I write.)

This is your sign, if you are not comfortable with mature themes I suggest you leave.

-----

I want to add that going forward if I end up making any mistakes in my writing, please feel free to correct me.

-----

If you want to contact me, feel free to add me on my socials for updates and spoilers.

Instagram: authorariashah

TikTok: authorariashah

If you want to check out the aesthetic of this book, check out my pinterest.

Pinterest: authorariashah

You can check the links in my linktree in my bio

-----

Don't forget to vote, comment and share, I appreciate it.

Thank you for choosing my book to read.

I hope you enjoy the story of Sophia and Jameson.

- Aria 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪