𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟏𝟎

【••JAMESON••】

Today is the day I get killed.

Murderer?

Sophia Clark.

I can’t, I have a date.
With who?
Sophia

Sophia. Why the hell did I say Sophia?

She was the only one on my mind when Nessa asked.

Fuck.

“Sophia?” Nessa asks, not convinced.

I press my lips together feeling Sophia’s glare bash a hole in my head as I nod. Behind Nessa, Ethan is staring at me, eyes widened.

“So, are you two…” she lifts her index finger and moves it back and forth from me to my murderer behind, “are you two a couple?”

“yes.”

Nessa’s jaw clenches, Ethan’s jaw drops- the heat from Sophia’s glare behind me increases.

Why am I digging my own grave?

“what?” Nessa says, her voice containing anger.

Her anger doesn’t do shit to me, the person I’m scared of is the one behind me.

“mhm,”

Nessa looks behind me, her eyes filled with fury as she glares at Sophia but Sophia is busy bashing a hole in the back of my head.

Without another word, Nessa gets up from her desk aggressively, throwing her bag over her shoulder and storming out of the class.

I swallow hard and look at Ethan, “is she still behind me?”

Ethan nods, I squeeze my eyes shut cursing under breath before I open my eyes again, slowly turning my head behind me and-

Sophia’s furious.

If looks could kill, I’d be 6 feet under.

I open my mouth to talk but Sophia cuts me off, “what the hell is wrong with you?”

I swallow hard again, “I don’t know-”

Sophia slams her hand on her desk hard, making me and Ethan jump out of our desks in fear. Her heated glare doesn’t leave my face.

God, why am I so scared?

“You told her we’re dating.” she says through gritted teeth.

“Any chance you find that funny?” Sophia turns to grab her bag. That's when I grab Ethan’s arm and say, “Run! she’s going to kill us with her pencil.” and before Sophia gets the chance to murder us, me and Ethan run out of the class, tripping over desks.

The whole school will think we’re dating.

Fuck.

                            _________

“Your girlfriend seemed mad,” Ethan says as we walk out of Mr Kyle’s class. I shoot him a glare only for him to laugh.

“I need to fix this.” I say

“fix what? You and I, both know that this news has already been spread across the school,” I bury my face into my hands and release a groan, “half of the school is probably talking about you two.”

Great. Most students would have already attacked Sophia and she had already exposed me.

I run my hand across my face, “I need to talk to her,”