𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟑𝟐

【••JAMESON••】

I park my car in front of Sophia's apartment building. I turn off the engine and take out my phone to send a quick text to Sophia.

Me
I'm outside.

I lock my phone and open the door to get out. The cold breeze hits my face as I step out of the car. I close the door and shove my hands into my coat pocket to keep them warm as I wait for Sophia.

My phone rings with a notification. I take it out to see a text from Sophia.

Genius
What?

Me
I'm outside of your apartment building, come downstairs

Genius
Why are you outside of my apartment building?

Me
I murdered someone and I need help hiding the body.
I came to pick you up, genius. Come down

Genius
Coming.

I lock my phone and put it back in my coat pocket, shoving my hands with it.

Few minutes pass then Sophia walks out of the entrance. Her hands clutching her coat as she covers her front from the wind.

"Good morning." I say as she reaches me.

"You didn't tell me you were coming."

"Surprise." I grin.

"Huh?"

"I'm your ride to school from now on."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am. You refused to do it before because we were a fake couple, we're not anymore."

"I can take the bus." She argues.

"You hate taking the bus." She opens her mouth to argue but I cut her off, "you know what? It's really cold out today, let's get in the car."

"Fine." Sophia murmurs as I open the door. She gets in and I shut the door then walk around the car then get in the driver's seat.

I start the car and turn on the heater, Sophia hovers her hands over the heater. She releases a sigh, relaxing her body.

"Why is it so cold today?" Sophia rubs her hands together before tucking them in her pockets. I drive the car out of its parking spot on to the street.

"Because it's October."

"Oh my God, I had no idea, Jameson." Sophia says, her voice filled with sarcasm.

I grin, "what are boyfriends for?"

Sophia chuckles, leaning back in her chair.

"How did you sleep?" I start a new conversation.

"Good."

"So, the kiss worked."

I glance at Sophia to find her fighting the urge to smile which makes me smile.

"I guess." She mutters.

I pat myself on the back.

"Jameson."

Something in Sophia's voice makes my smile fade away and my expression turns serious.

"Yes?"

"Um, what are we?"

"Boyfriend and Girlfriend, I assume."

"Are you sure you want me to be your girlfriend?"

"If I wasn't sure, I don't think I would've kissed you till your lips were swollen."