Hello!!

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to come on here and say that I am back on Wattpad after abour 3 years of going MIA. I am 18 now, and the last few years were very tough for me. I won't go into detail but I've struggled a lot with depression and my motivation to write has been affected profoundly.

I remember writing this book when I was fourteen (you can definitely tell I was young by the writing lmao) and I would write any change I got.

I just want to say I am so fucking grateful for the support on this book. 90k of you have read this and I just can't believe it. For someone who struggles to believe in their worth, seeing the success of something I have done really gives me motivation.

However, on a more positive note, I have finally finished all forms of education and I have time to write outside of work as I have found my spark again. Although, that spark is dimmed sometimes because life gets tough.

I will be writing books on here again and I have recently published a Harry Potter fanfic about Fred Weasley lmaooo. If you could check that out that would be pretty cool lmao.

And what about 'Home at last'?
Well, I am aware that most of my readers were frustrated that I left the story so suddenly.
However, I will be adding a final chapter soon, just to bring it to a close.
If need be, I may do more than one chapter.