Chapter 31

Warning, this chapter contains graphic scenes of childbirth. Feel bad for me because I had to watch childbirth videos before writing this and one girl had to have her vagina hole cut with scissors. Women are so strong. Hope you enjoy!

I can't take this anymore, I wish that me and Louis were safer. But, I guess you can't take back some things. Yes, I want this baby more than anything and so does Louis. I'm not going to give up just yet. I need to be strong and have this baby safely.

"Just breath, Clem." Ruby reassures me and grabs my hand.

"Why now? I can't just give birth in the middle of the fucking forest." I rage.

Aasim runs around as fast as he possibly can and searches for anything. To my surprise, he manages to find a small barn that isn't too far away.

"This way. There's a barn." He yells.

We make our way closer to the barn. By now, all of the fluid is fully gone and my stomach looks kind of deformed. I thought childbirth was supposed to be cute and natural. Not like Satan torturing you for what feels like eternity. I'm never going to get pregnant again. And I mean that. We finally arrive at the barn. Before we go in, Aasim and Louis check to see if it's empty and luckily it is. We walk in and barricade everything up so we can't be spotted. Another sharp pain hits me but this time it is much worse. I have the sudden urge to push, so I do. I feel the baby making its way out slowly. Very slowly.

"Lie down here." Ruby points to a dirty looking sofa that looked ancient.

I'm too in pain to care about a dirty old sofa right now, so Louis helps me lie down on it. He kneels down next to me and holds my hand. This is getting too real.

"Oh fuck this is actually happening." I panic.

"Shh, just breath." He kisses my forehead and I try to smile the pain away.

"Oh god, it's happening agai..."

I am cut off by another horrifying pain. I squeeze Louis' hand and I swear his hand went blue. But he doesn't complain because he knows that he isn't even feeling half of the pain I am feeling right now.

"We need to take your ugh jeans off." Ruby says awkwardly.

"Just do it! God, get this child out of me." I scream.

I take my jeans off quickly making Ruby and Aasim look away awkwardly. For fuck sake, can they grow up? Luckily, Louis' jumper that I was wearing covered most of me up.

"Ok... I don't know anything about childbirth." Ruby confesses.

"Wow Ruby, that makes me feel so much better!" I say sarcastically.

A strong contraction comes and I feel another urge to push. So, I squeeze onto Louis' hand and push as hard as I can. A bead of sweat drips down my forehead but Louis wipes it away and kisses me.

"You're doing so good baby. Just wait for the other one to come along." He says softly.

Ruby casually takes a look at the progress and her face looks pale. Why does everyone seem to be having a harder time than me? I would like to see them try squishing a huge baby out of themselves. God sake.

"I get it. There's a human being coming out of my vagina." I growl.

Louis giggles slightly. It's so nice to hear his soft giggles at this time. I need that.

"You're nearly there Clem. Just push a couple more times and you'll have a baby." Ruby says excitedly.

"You can do it. You're making it look easy." Louis says softly and kisses my forehead again.

"Fuck, I can't do it!" I scream as another contraction comes along.

It feels like someone is continuously stabbing me and running me over with a bus. Actually no, it's worse. I start to cry, I can't do this anymore. The pain is unbearable.

"You can! Push for me, come on." He begs.

I take a second to get my breath back before pushing as hard as I can. My whole body is in agony.

"Push again, Clem. The head is nearly out." Ruby says proudly.

I push again and feel the baby's head coming out. It was a weird and painful feeling but I'm glad I didn't have to cut my vagina to get the baby out. The most painful part is over. I look down at the progress I had made and nearly gag. How am I doing this? Now I see why I'm an only child. Louis also looks and his face goes pale. By now I'm pretty sure everyone here has seen my vagina, lovely.

"Is it over yet?" I scream.

"It will be soon, just stay strong Clem." Louis smiles.

I nod and try to focus on getting the rest of our baby out. I feel another contraction coming so I push as hard as I can.

"Fuck oh my god." I scream.

I feel the baby sliding out of me slowly. Louis helps by holding it and helping to pull it out. A lot of blood comes out afterwards but I didn't care, I just want my baby. Louis cries as he holds the baby in his hands and carries it over to me. He places it on my chest and all I can do is cry with happiness. She's so beautiful. I hold her in my arms and ruby wipes the blood off of her so she can be clean. The baby starts to cry loudly for the first time.

"S-she's so beautiful." Louis cries.

His crying makes me cry even more. She had freckles and dark hair just like Louis and her eyes were golden like mine.

"I'm so proud of you baby, I love you." Louis kisses my lips.

I look around the barn and see that Ruby and Aasim are both in tears. God, this is so emotional. I kiss our baby's little head and sit up so I can admire her even more.

"Do you wanna hold her?" I ask Louis and he instantly nods. He's so cute.

I pass her to him gently and she stops crying. Aw. Ruby quickly cuts the umbilical cord so Louis can hold her properly.

"Hello there little one." Louis smiles and the baby holds his finger.

I am too tired to be doing anything right now, so I cover myself up and try to get some well deserved rest.

"I'll look after her whilst you rest, baby." Louis says softly.

I drift off to sleep and see Lee in my dreams.

Thank you for reading this chapter. I tried my best to make it as realistic as I can lol. Also, I'm gonna skip the part where she gives birth to the placenta because Idk how that shit is done.