Chapter three

(Sex scene alert. I feel so awkward posting sex scenes lol.)

After sharing that intimate moment, we decide to call it a night and head back inside the school holding hands. I rest my head on his shoulder, feeling myself almost drift off to sleep. Louis drops me off at my room, and kisses me goodnight. Just as he is about to walk off, I pull him back into my chest and kiss him again. I was telling him I wanted him and I didn't even need to speak a single word for him to understand me. He fondles with the door handle, but I stop him because AJ was in there with Tenn. 

"Your room." I say breathlessly and he nods.

We run up to his room trying to be quiet, but we couldn't stop laughing about every single thing. We were definitely 'drunk In love' as some people say. When we get to kiss room, he opens the door and slams it again which I found hilarious for some reason. I press my lips against his and he carries me over to the bed and gently sets me down. I tug at the hem of his shirt, begging for him to take it off and eventually he does. He had such a sexy body, which turned me on to the point where I started to touch myself. I've never touched myself before but I think I'm doing it right...

"Do you want to..." He asks, pulling away from the kiss for a second.

"Yeah." I say breathlessly, tearing my shirt off for him.

He is just about to place himself inside of me when I stop him and ask him something.

"You're not just using me, right?" I panic, and he kisses my lips softly.

"I really like you, Clem as more than a friend- I would never use you, I'm not that kind of person." He softly says, brushing my hair behind my ear. "We don't have to do this if you want- we could wait?" He suggests and I shake my head side to side in disagreement.

"No, I want you now." I beg, physically hurting from being so turned on by him. 

He slowly places himself inside of me, and I claw at his back because of the pain but also pleasure. I feel myself slowly melting into him, and completely forget that we were supposed to use protection. In the moment, I just didn't care and neither did he.

...