Chapter 17

This chapter contains sexual content. It was a little bit harder to write because it's written in Louis' pov but I tried my best :).

Louis leads me over to the bed and I lay down with him. My stomach cramps again and I groan.

"You okay?" He asks.

"No." I cry.

I seem to be crying a lot recently, and it's really annoying. But, I guess it's just a part of being pregnant. Louis tucks me in the bed and kisses my cheek before getting in and cuddling me. My stomach cramps up again, and Louis places his warm hand over it. I wonder if our baby can feel the warmth of his daddy's hand.

"Do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl?" I ask and he smiles.

"Hmm," He says. "I think it's gonna be a girl."

I smile and giggle at him. "Really?" I say softly.

"What do you think it's gonna be?" He asks.

I think about it for a moment and for some reason I feel like it's going to be a girl as well.

"I think it's gonna be a girl as well. I can just feel it." I smile.

"Maybe it will be a girl then." He smiles.

Louis pov
I gaze at her and think about how lucky I am to have met someone like her. She's literally everything I could ever want.

"Is there something on my face?" She asks.

"No, no, no. You're just so beautiful." I say quickly.

She digs her head into my shoulder and giggles.

"Shut up." She says playfully.

She kisses my lips and I use everything in my power to not turn it into something more than kissing. But, she seemed to have a different idea. My heart begins to thumb as she sits on top of me. We don't stop kissing, we only pull away to remove my top. The heat in the room was starting to become unbearable. We pant loudly and sweat glues our skin together. I remove her top and admire how good she looks in this lighting. But, I try not to stare so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

I kiss her everywhere, leaving red marks all over her skin. Once I have kissed her everywhere, I move back up to her lips. Her fingers trace down my body and pull off my jeans desperately. I do the same to her. We roll around until there's nothing between us but skin. I look to her for permission before placing myself inside of her. We both groan at the same time.

To be continued... ;)