Chapter 18

This is very sexual and I feel awkward publishing this. I generally had to put my phone down and think about what the fuck I'm doing with my life 😂. Hope you enjoy and don't judge ok...

Louis nuzzles his head into my neck and small moans escape his lips as he presses his body into mine. The moans were so cute and sexy at the same time, how? Louis looks like he's struggling to hold his position so I sit on top of him and begin to take control. I liked it better like this so I let out loud moans.

After a couple minuets had passed, we were both struggling to keep going. I collapse onto him and shake uncontrollably as he releases himself into me. We stay in that position until we both had caught our breath back. Finally, I roll off him and cover myself up with the bedsheets before resting my head on his chest.

"That was amazing." He flirts.

"It was." I smile.

He kisses my forehead before getting out of the bed and grabbing some clothes off the floor. He only puts on his underwear and leaves the rest of himself exposed. I'm not complaining. I was expecting him to give me his shirt but instead he goes into his bag and hands me a grey hoodie that I've never seen him wear before. I put it on and he smiles at his big it is on me.

"You look cute." He giggles.

I playfully slap him with the long, floppy sleeve and we both laugh. The hoodie smelt a lot like him and it made me feel incredibly happy. We snuggle onto each other and worlds can't explain how comfortable I was feeling. He moves my scruffy hair out of my face and admires me.

"Our baby is gonna be so beautiful because it's mummy is stunning." He flirts.

I blush at the words and can't help but smile like a fool.

"I think the good looks are gonna come from you because you are... damn." I smile.

To my surprise, he begins talking to my stomach. My heart skips a beat and I almost tear up at how cute he is being.

"Mummy and daddy can't wait to see you." He says softly.

"Louis, that's adorable." I squeak.

He kisses my stomach and then my lips. I'm glad that we're having this baby and I can't wait to see it's cute little face for the first time. I must say, I am worried about the birth because AJ's mum died afterwards. The smile on my face fades quickly and Louis notices.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I-it's horrible." I say.

"Tell me, please." He begs.

"AJ's mum died after she had him. What if that happens to me?" I cry.

"It won't, I'll make sure it doesn't happen to you." He smiles.

I smile back and peck him on the lips gently. I wondered if my parents are looking down on me. Are they proud? I am going to be a young mum, which is definitely going to be a struggle. But I have Louis, that's all I need right now.