Chapter 6

Before you start reading, please check out my new story 'in love with my teacher.'

Thursday 9:00pm
"Goodnight AJ." I said whilst tucking him in.

He smiled at me and rolled onto his side to face the wall.

"Goodnight, Clem." He said sleepily.

Once he was fast asleep, I quietly walked out of the room and closed the door behind me gently. I was planning on staying with Louis again tonight, but just sleeping this time. So, I walked to his room and opened the door to see Louis already sleeping. I closed the door again and now the room was fully dark. He looks so cute when he's asleep. I climbed in the right side of the bed and snuggled Louis. All my thoughts turned into dreams, and eventually I was fast asleep.

Friday 6:00am
I woke up earlier that usual, probably because I slept like a baby. Louis was cuddling me and snoring in my ear. It's sad that this is probably the last time I get to cuddle Louis in a bed. So, I made the most of it by holding onto him tightly and drifting back to sleep. But, I was awoken by the sound of Ruby and Assim arguing. Ruby's voice is so annoying, no offence. I felt a wave of anger overcome me which made me jump out of bed and storm out of the room.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I yelled.

Ruby and Assim stopped shouting and looked at me with a guilty face.

"Me and Assim were just talking." Ruby said. I could tell she was lying.

"Didn't sound like just talking." I said putting emphasis on 'just talking'.

"Tell her the truth Ruby." Assim yelled.

I looked to Ruby and her face looked like a tomato.

"Ruby?" I said.

"Fine. If you're not going to tell her, then I will." Assim shouted.

"What? Tell me?" I shouted.

"Ruby is plotting to murder you." Assim said.

"WHAT. THE. HELL?" My voice echoed through the entire school.

Louis' came out of his room and stood next to me.

"What the fuck?" He yelled.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. I tried to stop the tears from falling, but I just couldn't and Louis noticed me tearing up.

"What's wrong baby?" Louis hugged me.

Ruby looked at me in pure jealously. I thought she was gonna shoot me right there and then.

Assim stepped up like a man and told Louis for me. "Ruby is plotting to kill Clementine." He said casually.

"FUCK YOU RUBY." He yelled.

It made me jump out of my skin. I've never seen Louis this angry before.

"I swear to fucking god if you touch-" Louis yelled as he walked over to Ruby.

"LOUIS STOP." I yelled as I pulled him away from Ruby. "Fighting is not gonna help. Plus she hasn't killed me yet so it's fine." I said calmly.

"I know, but she was planning to." He shouted at me, putting emphasis on 'planning'.

"Calm down." I said as I put my hands on his shoulders.

Louis took a deep breath. "Sorry I- I just can't risk loosing anyone else." He said a tear rolled down his cheek.

"We need to talk this out like adults." Assim said calmly.

Ruby stormed out and locked herself in a small room. I couldn't help but
blame myself, so I ran into the small room. Ruby was sitting on the floor in a ball crying.

"Ruby." I said as I sat on the floor with her.

She looked up at me and her eyes were red.

"Why do you want to kill me?" I asked.

"Bec- Because I'm in love with Louis." She cried. "I was planning on asking him out before you got here, but when I realised that you two were dating I thought the only way to get Louis would be to kill you. I'm sorry." She cried.

"Come here." I said as I started to hug her.

Ruby's P.O.V
when Clementine hugged me, it made me wonder if I should do what I'm about to do. I need to do it, or I won't get my chance with Louis. I sneakily grabbed my gun from behind me and held it to her stomach.

"I'm sor- sorry." I stuttered.

I didn't hesitate, I pulled the trigger and I felt blood pouring out of her stomach. What have I done? I instantly regretted my decision and screamed as loud as I could.

Clementines P.O.V

*Gun shot*

I felt blood poor out everywhere as the bullet went through my body. It felt peaceful, like I was floating away watching the whole thing happen to me. But then I woke up.

Louis ran into the room and cried over my almost-dead body.

"Clem! Baby wake up." He cried. Tears streamed out of his eyes.

"I-I'm ok." I lied.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SHOOT HER!" Ruby shouted as she shook violently.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MURDERER!" Louis cried. "SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE!" He yelled.

"Louis I love you." I cried.

"No, no, no. This can't be happening." He cried.

Ooo a cliff hanger. Will Clem die? Well, in the next chapter there is gonna be something shocking happening. You might need a box of tissues.
I hope you liked chapter 6. If you did, show your love by voting. :D