Chapter 25

Louis rolls off of me and I am left breathless. I wish that we could last longer, but we're addicted to each other.

"That. Was. Amazing." He flirts.

I cover my body up with the bedsheets and snuggle into Louis' shoulder. I notice that I had left a huge red mark on his neck.

"You might wanna cover that up." I giggle.

"Says you. I gave you 7." He laughs.

"Do you have to go?" I ask.

His face falls and I wish I didn't bring it up.

"Yeah..." He sighs.

"Why can't Mitch go?" I ask. "He's got nothing to come back for, no offence."

"Mitch is stubborn and he only cares about himself." He says.

"Yeah, that pretty much sums up Mitch." I giggle.

Before going to sleep, I put on Louis' hoodie so I don't get cold in the middle of the night. He places his warm hand over my stomach and says goodnight to our baby. I love it when he talks to our baby.

"Goodnight. I love you so much." Louis whispers.

"I love you so much as well and so does our little baby." I kiss him gently.

"Can we think of baby names?" He asks.

My heart melts. Not because of how cute he is being, but because he might not make it back.

"Of course we can." I say.

"I have one already." He smirks.

"Louis jr if it's a boy and if it's a girl..."

"Lilah." I but in.

He pauses for a moment and smiles.

"Lilah, I like it." He smiles.

"Louis jr?" I laugh.

"Whats so funny!" He teases.

"Nothing it's just cute having our baby named after it's daddy." I smile.

"Daddy. I like that." He flirts.

"No. We are not calling our child daddy!" I giggle.

"No! I mean it sounds oddly sexual if I say so myself." He flirts.

"Oh my god Louis! You find everything sexual." I laugh.

"That is very true." He says proudly.

I rolled my eyes at his annoyance and begin to fall asleep on his chest.

If the baby is a girl and they call it Lilah, then that would be cool because I'm writing a story atm with the main character called Lilah 😂. Please give this chapter a vote :)