Chapter 20

Chapter 20! Woooowooooo we've come so far y'all. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I question. "It's nice and all Mitch, but why?"

Before he can answer, the door opens again. This time it was Louis. His face drops when he sees me with Mitch sitting close to me.

"Ugh, am I disrupting something?" He hisses.

"What the hell. No!" I yell.

I move away from Mitch and cross my arms. How did everything get so fucked up? There was an uncomfortable, awkward silence that made me want to disappear. Louis and Mitch were staring at each other with disgusted looks on their faces. If looks could kill, Mitch would be dead by now.

"Why are you still here?" Louis growls.

I've never seen Louis so angry and to be honest I don't like it. Not one bit. He's almost like a different person. Mitch rolls his eyes and leaves the room, slamming the door behind him. Louis sits down on the bed next to me and stays quiet. Too quiet.

"What's wrong, Lou?" I ask.

"... nothing." He mumbles.

"Come on, tell me." I beg.

"There's nothing wrong!" He snaps.

I frown at him and have the sudden urge to slap him. Where the fuck is my Louis?

"Fine. Be like that." I growl.

I back away from him and climb into bed. He watches me with confusion.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Going to sleep because guess what I'm carrying a fucking human inside of me." I snap.

"Don't talk like that." He mumbles.

I ignore him and bury my head into the soft pillow. Louis stays sitting at the end of the bed with his head in his hands. I try to get to sleep, but I can't knowing that me and Louis aren't good. So, I crawl to the end of the bed on my hands and knees and come up from behind him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss and hug him from behind. That doesn't get his attention, so I sit on his lap and try to lift his head up with my hands.

"Baby." I whisper.

He looks up. To my surprise, he has tears in his eyes. I wipe one away before it rolls off his face.

"...I thought that I'd lost you." He says.

"Why'd you think that?" I ask.

"Because Mitch always talked about how hot you were since you arrived here, and I thought that he was trying things with you." He whispers.

"Are you crazy? I could never want anyone else but you, Lou." I smile.

"You're too good for me, Clem. Why do you want me and not 'perfect Mitch'?" He asks.

"Because you're funny, sweet, adorable and... extremely sexy. Mitch is just a bitch." I say. "There's also another thing..."

"What?" He asks.

"I love you." I say quietly.