Chapter two

I walk into my room excitedly, and fall back onto my bed. I kept replaying our kiss over and over in my head which makes me smile like crazy. I look over at AJ, who was staring right at me, and he was still sharpening his knife! That boy really needs to get out more and have a little fun.

"What are you smiling at?" He asks, and I squeal excitedly. AJ has never seen me act like this before so he must be very confused right now.

"Me and Louis are going on a date!" I say excitedly, clapping my hands together like a child.

"A date? Isn't that a type of fruit?" Confusion was written all over his cute face. 

"Yes, but no..." I giggle and sit on his bed with him, wrapping my arm around his shoulder. "When 2 people like-like each other, they go on a date to spend time together and they do romantic things like... um... I don't know. I've never been on one."

"Ohh I get it... Did you guys press faces?" AJ yells, and I laugh hysterically. press faces? Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day.

"AJ, it's called a kiss and yes we did kiss... twice." I shyly say, my face reddening slightly.

"Why did you kiss? Whats the point in it?" He questions, putting his knife down and bringing all his attention to me. He must really want to know.

"Well, when you kiss somebody you like a lot, then It makes you feel happy... but in a different way." I say and his lips part slightly.

"I like you a lot. Does that mean I kiss you?" He asks and I shake my head side to side quickly.

"No... its not like that AJ. we're just really good friends and Louis and I love each other in a girlfriend and boyfriend type of way." I shyly say and his eyes widen.

"Louis is your boyfriend?" He says very loudly, and I begin to worry that some people outside must've heard.

"No, he hasn't asked me yet." I say and his mouth forms an O shape. "But If he does- Louis and I would be spending a lot of time together." 

"You'll still hang out with me though?" He seemed so worried.

"Of course I will!" I say and hug him. "I'll always hang out with you."

...

After brushing through my hair in the bathroom a couple times and washing the dirt off of my face, I nervously walk outside. When I see Louis sitting on the bench outside looking up at the stars, my heart skips a beat. He looked perfect in the moonlight. I start to approach closer to him, hearing my heart beat in my ears.

"Hey." I shyly say and he jumps. I must've startled him. He stands up and his body towers over mine by a lot. I like it, it makes me feel protected and safe.

"Hey." He says softly. There was an awkward silence for a moment where we both kind of just stood there saying nothing. But, Louis finally breaks the silence. "Follow me." He says in a goofy voice, holding his hand out in front of him. I shyly entwine my fingers with his and we start walking. I couldn't help

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To the Bell tower. It has an amazing view of the stars, I was thinking that we could stargaze." Louis says, and my heart skips a beat.

"I love stargazing, me and my dad did it once." I smile.

"My mum and I did it once when I was little." He says.

Louis turns around and smiles at me, making my cheeks turn a dark red colour. I knew that I was falling for him harder than ever now. I just wanted to hug him and kiss him all day. Me and Louis made it to the bell tower. I look up and realised that we had to climb all the way to the top.

"After you." Louis says like a gentleman.

I roll my eyes and I start to climb the wall. I knew the whole time I was climbing the ladder he was probably staring at my ass, but I didn't mind it. When we get to the top, we sit down next to each other and look up at the twinkling stars, hanging our legs over the edge. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Louis says calmly, taking a deep breath and then releasing it.

"It's beautiful." I agree.

"But not as beautiful as you." Louis says. I could see the stars twinkle in his eyes. My face turns a crimson red colour and I find myself shyly looking away. The things he does to me.

We spent the rest of the night talking about our childhood and flirting every now and then. I feel like I know everything about Louis now because of how much we talked about ourselves. Our conversation finally ends, and we both lie down and stare up at the stars together. 

"I can see stars in the shape of a dog." Louis states and I look around until I could finally see it. 

"Its Rosie." I smile, and Louis nods in agreement. I notice some stars in the shape of a heart, so I don't hesitate to tell Louis. "Look, theres stars in the shape of a heart..." I softly say, but he wasn't looking at the stars, he was looking at me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks and I chuckle nervously and look back up at the stars. I was too nervous to say yes, so I just say nothing at all. "Oh." He disappointingly says and sits up. I furrow my eyebrows at him and sit up too.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I was being to forward- I'm sorry." He apologises and batters his eyelashes at me. "You probably don't even like me like that. I was stupid to think-"

I grab his face and kiss him, causing him to stop yapping on about bullshit that wasn't even true. The kiss was different to the others we've had, it was more intimate and was turning me on. His body physically relaxes when I move my kiss down to his neck, and little moans escape his lips. We didn't know how to say we loved each other, but when we kiss it's like we're saying 'I love you' over and over again without speaking.

...