Chapter 7

Clementines P.O.V
"I'm o-ok, i-it just sti-stings a little." I said as I tried to sit up.

"Baby, don't move. You'll be ok." Louis cried.

I nodded as tears streamed out of my eyes. Louis applied pressure to the bullet wound.

"It hurts." I cried.

"I know it does, baby. Ju-just stay still ok." Louis said, trying to keep a brave face.

"We need to put her on a bed or something." Assim said nervously. I could tell he was hopeless at this sort of stuff, but he was trying his best.

Louis picked me up and placed me onto a sofa nearby. I clenched my stomach and groaned in agony. Violet ran over to me with tears forming in her eyes.

"What? What happened?" She yelled.

"Ruby shot her. We'll explain later. Just help us out." Assim said.

Violet nodded and sprinted off to get medical supplies.

Louis kneeled down next to me and continued to apply pressure to the bullet wound. I scrunched my face up and groaned in agony again.

"Be strong." Louis said. "I don't know if I can cope if I loose you." He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"You w-won't loose me, baby." I cried. I could feel tears roll down my cheeks.

Violet ran over to me and dropped a bunch of medical supplies on the floor. She grabbed a substance (the one clem used in the shed when the dog bit her) and held it up.

"This is gonna fucking hurt." She said nervously.

"I know, I've used it before." I said.

I lifted up my shirt and she poured a bit of the substance in my wound.

"AH FUCK." I screamed.

It felt like someone was stabbing me and burning me at the same time. The pain was too much for my body, so I passed out.

Louis P.O.V
I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Is she dead? No, she can't be. My heart started racing and it felt like I was having a panic attack.

"She's just passed out." Assim said calmly.

How can he be so calm in a situation like this? Violet continued to clean the wound. She then bandaged her stomach up tightly so the bleeding would be reduced. I held onto Clem's hand and waited for her to wake up.

Clementines P.O.V
I woke up in the barn with Lee sleeping next to me.

"Lee?" I said in my squeaky voice.

"What's wrong, sweet pea?" Lee said as he sat up.

I looked around the barn and saw Kenny and Kat sitting on a hay bale, and Duck running around like a headless chicken.

"I'm scared." I cried.

He wrapped his arms around my body and cuddled me tightly. Feeling him hug me was the best feeling ever.

"It's ok, I'm here for you. I want you to be brave." Lee said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"W-What? What are you talking about?" I cried.

"I wish I could help you." He said as more tears rolled down his cheek.

"Lee, please tell me what you're on about. You're scaring me?" I said as my heart started to race uncontrollably.

Lee took a deep breath and continued to talk.

"You're going to find out something terrible soon. Something that will break your heart forever. I'm not here anymore so I can't help you, but I'm always watching over you and so is Kenny. Just be prepared for the worst, sweet pea. I love you very much, please don't forget that." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"I won't." I cried into his arms and hugged him one last time.

Then, reality kicked in and I felt louis' warm hand touching mine. I clenched my stomach and groaned again.

"You're ok. I've got you." Louis said reassuringly.

What was Lee trying to tell Clem? I have something shocking happening in the next few chapters, so stay tuned.
Give this chapter a vote to show your love. Please check out my new book 'in love with my teacher' I would really appreciate it. :D