Chapter 23

"Also, Clem." She adds.

"What." I smile.

"If you need anything, just come to me." She says softly.

"Thanks Ruby. I will do." I say.

Before I leave, I bring her into a hug and then walk off with a smile on my face. I find Louis and he kisses my cheek.

"You're not dead. That's good." He flirts.

I giggle at him and hug him. As we are walking down the hallway, we bump into James.

"Hey, James." I say cheerfully.

Mitch comes around the corner and looks at me and Louis with anger plastered across his face. I awkwardly look down at the floor and Louis wraps his arm around me.

"Mitch."

"Louis."

Both of the boys say. The air was thick and I found it unbearable.

"Ugh, we're just gonna go." I say awkwardly.

Louis and I walk off awkwardly with our arms linked together. We finally get to the kitchen and I search the cupboards. I find a packet of crisps and begin eating it. Louis walks over to me and kisses me softly. I lift up my jumper and place his warm hand on my growing stomach. A tear forms in his eye and my heart melts.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy." He cries.

I wipe the tear from his cheek and kiss him. I definitely wasn't expecting Louis to cry, but it's cute.

He kneels down and begins talking to our little baby again. I feel myself tearing up as the sweet words escape his lips.

"Mummy and daddy love you." He says softly.

I feel a weird twitchy feeling inside my stomach that causes me to jump. Louis looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"She just kicked. Did you see that?" I say excitedly.

He nods and kisses my stomach. I've never felt such an extreme feeling of love in my life. Words can't even begin to explain my emotions. There is another twitchy feeling, but this time it's stronger. It hurt slightly.

"This is the cutest thing I have ever experienced in my life." Louis smiles.

We wait for the baby to kick again, but sadly it doesn't. Louis covers my stomach up and kisses my forehead. I look outside and notice that it's pitch black, it must be pretty late. I finish eating my crisps and follow louis out of the kitchen.

"Clem, I need to talk to you." Louis says seriously. "It's serious." He sighs.

The next chapters are gonna get emotional :(.