Chapter 46

"Why did you take her from me?" I cry, but her facial expression doesn't change. She didn't look guilty for what she did to me at all and that worries me. I am tempted just to slam her head onto the ground but I keep my cool. "Do you know how that feels? When you lost your dad, how did you feel?" I yell and her eyes start to twitch. My words leave her speechless and all she does is look down at the floor.

"I'm sorry I-" before she can finish her sentence, Louis snatched the gun from her hand and points it towards her head. I give him a light smile and he returns it. "What are you doing?"

"Give her back and we will let you go." Ava ties her hands together with some string in her bag. The knot looked tight and I almost feel bad for her, but I keep in mind that she deserves it.

"I'm not telling you where she is-"

I grab the gun and hold it to her head with my hand on the trigger. "Are you sure about that?" I moan and her face goes white. "I'll shoot." I say viciously.

"F-fine. She's on my boat with Minerva." Violet gasps and her jaw drops to the floor.

"What?" She yelps. "She's alive?" Tears begin forming in her eyes and I can't tell if they are happy or sad. Lilly Just roles her eyes which makes me want to shoot her there and then.

"We need to get a move on. It'll be night soon." Gabe comes out from behind a tree with a fed up expression on his face. We all nod and begin walking, making sure that Lilly wasn't going to escape.

...

I know this is very unprofessional, but I am really struggling to write the boat part because I'm more of a romance writer. I am going to skip to something that I have been planning for almost a year now and I hope you can understand. Don't worry, it won't disappoint you ;). Sorry if you don't like it but I thought it would be such a great way to wrap up this story (Its not completely over yet dw!! Still loads of chapters are coming.)
The next chapter will be called 'After it all' and it is gonna be so amazing I can't wait to share it with you guys lol. It's 11pm rn so I'm gonna try and release as soon as I can. I won't sleep if I have to lol.