Chapter 8

Authors note: Add my Instagram (shadows.clace) I post edits :)

Friday 12pm
Ruby's P.O.V
What have I done? I've ruined everything. I was crazy to think that Louis would date me after I shoot his girlfriend. I sat on the floor, curled up in a ball; covered in Clem's blood. I'm a fucking idiot.

Clementines P.O.V
The agonising burning sensation started to subside and I began to feel human again. But something was off, I felt like I was missing something. Maybe Lee was right. I can feel something heartbreaking about to happen.

"You ok?" Louis said as he rubbed my hand.

"Yeah," I lied. "It just hurts." I groaned.

"You'll be ok." He said reassuringly.

I nodded and did a fake smile.

"Let's get you somewhere more comfortable." He said.

"I like that idea." I smiled.

He picked me up gently and placed me on his bed. I placed my hand over the wound and groaned again.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Louis smiled back and kissed my forehead.

"Try to get some sleep." He smiled.

"I can't," I cried. "It hurts too much."

Tears rolled down my cheek. Louis lay down next to me and let me cry in his shoulder.

"You'll be ok." He said as he cuddles into me.

~ time skip next day

Saturday 5am

I woke up in Louis' arms with a big smile on my face. I love him, what did I do to deserve a man like him? My wound wasn't as painful anymore, I guess I needed sleep. What happened to Ruby? I thought to myself. I should be angry that she nearly killed me, but I can't help but feel sorry for her. A broken heart can make you do stupid things, trust me I would know.

Louis started to wake up. He stretched his arms out and kissed my forehead.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Better." I said.

"That's good." He smirked.

"What happened to Ruby?" I asked.

"She's- She's dangerous." He hesitated.

Maybe he's right... Ruby did shoot me.

"Where's AJ?" I questioned.

"It's ok, I'm going to look after him." He smiled.

"Thank you so much." I said as I kissed him.

Louis smiled, kissed my forehead and walked towards the door.

"Get some rest." He smiled.

I nodded, rolled onto my side and closed my eyes.

Louis P.O.V
I walked out of the room and instantly went to visit AJ. He was sitting on his bed with his head in his palms.

"What's up buddy?" I said.

I sat down on the bed and wrapped my arm around him.

"Cl-Clem isn't gonna make it, is she?" He cried as he snotted all over my shoulder.

"No, no, no. She's fine, she's just sleeping at the moment." I said.

He stopped crying and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Can I see her?" He begged.

"Uh- later, she's sleeping." I said.

"Pleaseee!" AJ begged with puppy dog eyes.

How the hell does Clem deal with this crazy child?

"Yeah," I said.

He started to bounce up and down excitedly.

"Later." I said.

He stopped bouncing up and down and started to cry again. Does this child ever stop? I hugged him and patted his back. I'm hopeless with children.

"Fine." AJ stropped.

Wow ok. That was a change in mood.

"Thanks AJ." I smiled.

I was about to get up and leave the room, but he interrupted me.

"Louis..." AJ asked.

I sat back down on the bed and looked at him.

"Will Clem be ok?" He asked.

"Of course she will." I said as I hugged him.

He cried into my shoulder again, but I casually pulled away because I didn't want to get my coat snotty.

"I just get worried sometimes." AJ said as he wiped the tears from his face.

"You don't have to worry, kiddo." I smiled.

~ 2 hours later 7pm
Clementines P.O.V

I woke up from my nap. I hate having naps in the middle of the day. My wound was starting to hurt again but not as bad, and I felt sick. I want Louis. I somehow managed to stand up so I walked slowly over to the door. I turned the handle and used all my strength to open the door. Walking out of the bedroom with my hand over my stomach, I searched around for Louis and I saw him in me and AJ's room. They were talking and laughing together. AJ turned his head to look at me and he started to scream.

"CLEM!" He said as he ran over to me.

Louis looked at me in shock and sprinted over to me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me in the eyes.

"Are you ok, baby?" He said with a worried expression.

My face was pale with sickness and my eyes were dark. I felt like I was about to throw up.

"I- I don't feel we-"

Before I could finish my sentence, I threw up. I was so close to throwing up on AJ,  but thankfully I didn't.

"AJ, you get help and I'll look after Clem." Louis yelled.

"On it." AJ said as he ran to get help.

"Holy shit. Are you o- I mean, what's wrong?" Louis said as he hugged me.

"I don't know." I cried.

Mitch came running over to us with a bunch of medical supplies. Wow, I didn't know Mitch cared about me. Louis picked me up bridal style and lay me down on the bed.

My wound wasn't bothering me, so what was making me feel sick?

Thanks for reading chapter 8!! Sorry that I haven't been writing frequently, it's because I was ill for a week. The next chapter is gonna be intense so grab some tissues people... Also, don't forget to vote! 😘

Add up my Instagram (Shadows.Clace) I'll put on my story when I'm gonna post the next chapter.