Chapter 14

I wake up with my body on top of Louis'. I look at his cute face and realise he's staring right at me.

"What?" I smiled.

"You're just so beautiful." He says and I can't help but smile. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I feel weird. I just can't believe that I'm pregnant, I don't know how to feel." I say.

"We need to make the most of this you know." He says.

"I know..." I say sounding unsure. "How am I gonna help everyone fight? How am I gonna protect AJ?" I panic.

"You've protected us for so long. The least we could do is protect you." He says.

"You're right." I sigh. "AJ still doesn't know about the baby yet." I groan.

"We don't have to tell anyone yet." He smiles.

I nod and snuggle into his neck. What if Aasim tells the others? Thoughts rush through my mind and I try my best to keep calm.

"I want to go back to the school..." I say.

"Me too." He agrees.

The school is where I feel the most safe and where I want our baby to be raised. Suddenly, my stomach rumbles and I think about food.

"I'm starving." I groan.

"I can imagine. Let's go get some food." He grabs my hand gently and the cold air hits me. 

Louis notices my discomfort and passes me a grey jumper that he had been keeping in his back. I smile and pull it over my body. It smelt just like him and it was oversized on me.

"Let's go." I smile and kiss his nose.

He kisses me back and we walk outside to meet the rest of the group. I walk over to James and he smiles at me.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Yeah," I smile back. "I'm starving." I groan.

"There's some apples over there. Sorry, there's not much food here because it used to be just me." He apologises.

"It's fine." I smile and don't hesitate to grab the red apple from the wooden bench.

I see Aasim, Tenn and AJ happily talking. I think about how Ruby is still at the school and feel instantly bad. She is such a sweet girl and I just wish she was here with us right now. Hopefully she is okay by herself. Me and Louis join them on the bench and Louis wraps his warm arm around me. I begin eating the apple. Aasim looks at me strangely because he knows that I am pregnant and the others don't.

"So, how are you Clementine?" He asks sounding suspicious.

"I'm great..." I reply.

So I get that this story doesn't make any sense atm but I will change that lol. I wrote this when episode 1 came out and I thought ruby was evil but now I know that she is a sweetheart. Also, Clem got shot in the stomach AND she ate paracetamol. So how the hell is she still pregnant? Sorry for the confusion 😂 I will also bring ruby back because I love her now.