Chapter 10

Sunday 7:00am
I woke up. I'm pregnant, I'm actually pregnant. I couldn't get over the fact that I'm a mum. Shit, it's freezing. I looked out the window to see that there was snow outside. This can't be good.

Louis, who was still sleeping, rolled over and placed his hand over my stomach. I'm not ready to be a mum, but I hope this baby survives. I started to feel sick again so I quickly tilted my head over the bin and threw up. How did Christa manage when she was pregnant? I hope I see Christa again someday.

I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and climbed back into bed. Louis started to wake up.

"Sick again?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Why is it so cold?" He said as he rubbed his arms.

"Look out the window." I said.

He opened the curtains and looked out.

"I haven't seen snow in a long time." He laughed.

"Me neither." I smiled.

He climbed back into bed and snuggled up close to me. My back was aching. I'm guessing this is another pregnant symptom? Louis noticed my discomfort, and didn't hesitate to ask what was wrong.

"What's up?" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I just don't feel great." I groaned.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" He asked.

I smirked as a cheeky idea came into my head. "Well there is one thing." I giggled.

"Wh-."

Before he could get his words out, I started to kiss him. He sucked in his breath as I pressed my body close to his. I could feel him smirk between our kiss. He quickly pulled away and we both panted.

"Oh I see where this is going." He flirted.

I bit my lip and started to kiss him again. He pulled the bedsheets over our bodies because it was cold. We pulled all our clothes off until there was nothing between us but skin and I allowed him to enter me. I groaned in pleasure.

Violet P.O.V
I lay in my bed just thinking about life when I heard some muffled noises. At first, I wondered what they were, but then it hit me.  Ew, that's disgusting. I said as i dug my head into my pillow to block the noise out. Why can't they just be quiet?

A couple minuets went by and the moans and groans were still going on. Louis started making groaning noises now. Oh uhh I think he just came. EWW.

Clementines P.O.V
Louis rolled off of me and lay down next to me panting. Dang, that was amazing. I put my shirt on and he snuggled up to me. For a moment, I forgot that we were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. That's how I wanna feel all the time. We lay in bed just cuddling, but we heard a gunshot and a scream. We both instantly shot up, put all our clothes on and grabbed our guns.

"What the fuck was that." I panicked.

"It's ok, we'll be fine." He said as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

I could tell he was worried as a panicked expression covered his face.

Louis grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. Everyone was running away with a horrifying expression on their faces.

"We need to get the fuck out of here!" Violet yelled as she ran down the hallway.

Me and Louis nodded and ran down the hallway, still gripping my hand tightly. A evil looking man held up his gun and pointed it at me. But, Louis instantly shot him in the head. We continued to run until we got to the gate outside which was open as we were being invaded.

As we left the building, me and Louis instantly hid behind a tree with our guns at the ready. Snow cane up to our ankles and it was freezing cold. I thought came to me and I instantly started to panic.

"AJ." I yelled.

I looked around for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. Louis instantly looked over at me with a worried expression.

"I'll find him." He said bravely.

"Bu-."

"It's fine. I'll be fine." He said, cutting me off.

I nodded and hugged him tighter than I ever had before. He pulled away from the hug and ran into the building. Tears started to form in my eyes. What if he doesn't make it?

Louis P.O.V
I ran as fast as I could into the building, searching every corner for him. I went into Clem and AJ's room and saw him curled up in a corner.

"We need to go now." I said as kindly as I could.

He nodded bravely with tears in his eyes and got up. I picked him up and ran, dodging every bullet that I could. But it was too late...

Sorry that chapter 10 took so long. I've been really busy with school and all that. Don't forget to give this chapter a vote. 💗