Chapter 4

I wake up to a loud, uncalled for knock on louis' bedroom door. Fuck sake. Who the hell is this?

"Louis! Are you dead in there? I've been knocking for 10 minuets." Ruby shouts through the door.

I try to wake up Louis but he is still sleeping soundly. I didn't want to wake him, so I grab his shirt off the floor and put it on before answering the door. I answer the door to see ruby standing there impatiently. What?

"Um- hi." I say awkwardly.

"Clementine... what are you doing here?" She asks.

She looks at Louis sleeping in the bed and then to me. I watch as her face falls.

"Oh." She sighs. "I'll just leave." She says awkwardly and walks off.

I get back into bed with Louis and cuddle onto him. I may as well use this extra time to sleep.
                                  • • •

We walked outside holding hands and joined the rest of the group. I saw AJ sitting with Tenn happily. Violet, Assim and Ruby were discussing about moving away from the school.

"If we don't move, then we might get attacked again." Ruby argued.

"Yeah, and we could join another group if we find one." Assim said.

"Woah, we can't just move. What the fuck?" Louis shouted.

"You're basically asking to get killed by Lilly's group. She's gonna come back again and take us all one by one until there is no one left."

"Stop this bullshit Ruby." Louis argued.

Ruby rolled her eyes and looked at me. "What do you say Clem? Stay here and DIE, or move away and be safe."

"I agree with Louis. You guys have been living inside walls your whole life. You have no idea how fucking messed up it is out there." I shouted.

"Of course you agree with Louis. You two seem pretty close recently." Ruby shouted.

"Something tells me you're jealous." I mocked.

Her face went a bright red colour. "Y-you have no fucking clue what you're on about." She yelled.

"Guys stop this, NOW." Violet interrupted.

Louis looked fed up, "I can't deal with this shit right now." He said as he got up and left.

I felt somewhat guilty. I couldn't let Louis just walk off like that, I love him. I immediately got up, and sprinted after Louis before he opened the door to the school.

"Wait, Louis," I shouted. "Are you ok?" I asked.

I lay my hand on his shoulder and turned him around. His face was grey with sadness and his eyes were filling up with tears. I didn't hesitate. My girlfriend instincts kicked in and I instantly hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and cried on my shoulder. I love him so much!

"What's wrong, baby?" I said as I wiped the tears from his cheek with my thumb.

"I grew up in this school, I can't just leave. I don't understand how they can just decide to leave like that." He said angrily.

"We don't have to leave."

Louis smiled. "Thanks Clem. I just wish the others would understand how I feel about their decision." He said.

"Well I'm gonna go check on AJ." I smiled.

"Ok. See you around." Louis said as he kissed my cheek.

Do you guys want the group to move away from the school? Comment your opinions. Thanks for reading and don't forget to give it a vote. :D