Chapter 32

I wake up to the sound of my baby crying. Oh my god, I'm a mum. I sit up slowly and look at Louis struggling to quiet down the baby. He was hushing her and doing everything he could, but it was hopeless.

"You're awake, about time. That baby has been crying for hours." Aasim rubs his temples and all I can do is roll my eyes at him.

"Don't be such a dick to her Aasim." Louis growls. "She's just hungry."

I nod and he passes her to me. She was so tiny, tinier than a baby should be. Maybe she is early because the running caused my water to break. I stare at her beautiful face and almost cry with happiness again. Her freckles on her nose reminded me of Louis and her golden eyes reminded me of my mother.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Louis smiles. Referring to the happy tears in my eyes.

"She's adorable." I squeak and wipe the tears from my eyes.

Ruby comes over to me with a soft blanket and wraps the baby in it so she doesn't get cold. I hold her close to my chest and she tries to grab my boob with her hand. Louis giggles at her cuteness. Louis is right, she is hungry. I awkwardly lift up my bra and start to breastfeed her. It hurts at first but I get used to it and I kind of like it. I love our little baby girl so much. What should we call her though?

"She needs a name." I say.

"Luna." Louis says and looks at her cute face.

I look at her and realise that the name really suits her. I don't know why, but it just fits so well.

"It's perfect." I smile at his cuteness.

Luna stops drinking and starts to fall asleep. I cover myself up and kiss her cute, soft face. God, how did I get so lucky?

"Where's the others?" I whisper so the baby doesn't wake up. I want AJ. He must be so scared and lonely.

"I wish I knew, but they probably ran far away. We need to move as soon as we can." He whispers.

"Fuck." I panic.

"Hey, relax. We will find them." Louis kisses my forehead and I smile.

"Come here." I beg.

I sit up on the sofa and tap the space next to me. He sits down and I lie my head down on his lap, still holding my baby close to me. He plays with my hair with one hand and the baby holds the finger on his other hand.

"You guys are so cute." Ruby smiles.

We both smile at her. I'm so grateful that Ruby helped me deliver this baby, without her god knows what would of happened to me and Luna.

"We will stay here for tonight but we must make a move tomorrow morning or we will get attacked again." Aasim sighs.

"Lighten up a bit Aasim. My girl just gave birth to an adorable little baby and you're in the corner being grumpy. This moment, it's the only thing we've got, the only thing any of us got. Might as well enjoy it." He says goofily. The way his soft voice said the words gave me butterflies.

The way he called me his girl made me smile and want to kiss him, but I have a sleeping baby in my arms. Why is Louis so irresistible? I'm so lucky to call him mine.

Aasim sighs and walks over to me and Louis. "You're right, Louis. God, why are you always right?" He laughs.

I giggle and sit up so there is room for Aasim and Ruby to sit down on the sofa. Louis wraps his arm around me and I lean my heavy head on his shoulder.

"You can hold her if you like." I say.

Aasim's eyes widen and he shakes his head side to side quickly. I almost laugh at the shock on his face. It's just a baby.

"No! It might... throw up on me." Aasim says loudly. He sounds like a baby.

"Shh. You'll wake her up." I growl.

I rock her and hold her tiny body close to me so she doesn't get cold. I am in love with this baby.

"I'll hold her!" Ruby says excitedly.

"Be careful with her." Louis says anxiously. I'm guessing that he still doesn't trust her after what she did to me.

"It's ok Louis. I've held a baby many times before." Ruby smiles.

I pass Luna over to her slowly and she holds her in her arms. Luna looks so comfortable laying in her arms.

"She looks exactly like both of you." Ruby says.

"It's actually kind of creepy how much she looks like you two." Aasim says.

No matter how rude Aasim sounds, he's true. She looks exactly like a mix of both me and Louis.

"Why won't you hold her Aasim? She's adorable." Ruby asks.

"Yeah. She won't do anything because she's asleep." I say.

"Fine." Aasim gives in.

Ruby carefully hands her to Aasim and Aasim looks traumatised. His shoulders relax once he realises how harmless my baby is. A smile emerges on his face and he holds her comfortably.

"See." I tease.

"Ok. Maybe she is really fucking adorable." Aasim laughs very loudly.

His loud and obnoxious laugh makes Luna wake up and she stars to cry loudly.

"I don't blame her for crying. That laugh is horrifying." Louis jokes.

I take Luna off him and rock her gently.

"Shh. It's ok baby, it's ok." I say softly.

She stops crying slightly, but I am too exhausted to hold her. My whole body is tired after birthing Luna.

"Louis. Can you take her, I'm exhausted?" I say breathlessly.

"Of course I can, Clem. You get some sleep, ok?" He says softly.

I hand Luna to Louis and he holds her in his strong arms. Luna and Louis look so similar in the face. My eyes begin to flutter closed and I drift off too sleep with my head on his shoulder. It's nice to finally rest.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I honestly really enjoyed writing it. Please give this chapter a vote :).