Chapter 24

I turn to face him and place my hands on the side of his face.

"What is it?" I panic.

"I..." He stutters.

He takes my hand and leads me into the bedroom and closes the door. This must be really serious.

"Louis you're scaring me." I panic.

He cups my face in his hands and fakes a smile.

"Don't be scared." He begs.

"Tell me Louis! God, you're killing me." I cry.

He takes a deep breath before opening his mouth and telling me the news.

"Tomorrow Aasim and I are going back to the school. If we bump into raiders, there's a chance that we might not come back."

What he was telling me isn't as bad as I thought it was, but my heart was still throbbing. What if he doesn't make it back?

"Louis, no. Please don't." I beg.

"I have to get Rosie, she'll die on her own." He says guiltily.

I can't bring myself to say anything, instead I just cry into his arms like a baby.

"I don't wanna raise this baby by myself." I cry.

"I'll come back for you, I promise." He says softly.

"I love you. I love you so fucking much." He cries.

"I love you too." I smile.

"I won't be gone for long." He says.

I nod and hold him in my arms, not letting him go. He picks me up and carries me over to the bed.

"I like it when you carry me." I giggle.

"I know you do." He flirts.

He tries to put me down on the bed, but I refuse. Instead, I just keep my legs wrapped around his waist.

"If you don't make it back tomorrow, then I want to make tonight special for you." I bite my lip.

"And how are you planning on doing that?" He flirts.

I don't answer, instead I just clash my lips against his hard and slow. He moans and that drives me crazy. He sits upright on the bed with me on his lap. I grind on him and feel him hardening from beneath me. We remove all of our clothes until there is nothing between us but skin and well... a baby. I let out a large moan when he slides himself into me.

"Fuck." He moans.

I grind our bodies together whilst he sucks on my skin, leaving red marks everywhere. I return the favour by sucking on his neck and leaving my mark on his skin.

"Oh my god." I pant.

I slow down because I don't want this moment to go by too quickly. I try to kiss him, but I'm too focused on the pleasure to do anything else. I start to get tired of doing it all myself. Louis seems to notice and he begins to take control. He pounds in and out hard and I feel a feeling building up inside of my body. I arch my back and roll my eyes as the feeling takes over me.

"Fuck." I pant.

Finally, he collapses onto my body and releases himself into me. His chest was going up and down at a fast pace and he was pressing himself into me harder. I was sad that it was over, but happy that he enjoyed himself more than he usually does.

Please give this chapter a vote. It takes a lot of courage to post a sex scene 😂